Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Aug 9th, 1978 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Aug 9th, 1978
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me = assball, missed this thread when returning from vacation. Happy boithday, little Nikkie!!! *pinches Jeff's cheek*
(only ten days late)

Well! *produces tuba* BOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
Man, that sounded like horsepuckey. BOOAAABOOAAAAAHHH!!!
There you go...

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The day Omega will hate for all time.
It's my 24th birthday.

I feel so old.

And yet I'm so happy!

(I figured ... why start another "Toot your own horn" b-day thread when I could ressurect my own? So I did. I *am* the Cat's Meow.)

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the original post confused the hell out of me. I was thinking that Snay was getting senile, and couldn't add or something. (Then I noticed the date stamp on the message.)

Happy birthday! [Smile]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOORAY!! for the _*CAT'S MEOW*_

Well, that's enough for me. Never again. I retreat to salads and empty tinfoil boxes.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Empty tinfoil boxes I say!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time flies.

Congrats (again).

One more year 'till that Celica GTS, eh?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, Celica All-Trac! It's the fastest model of Celica available in North America (I'd say the world, but the Celica GT-Four RC from Japan is better. Damn them.)

And the Corvette 50th Anniversary sucks. It just has a special paintscheme and the new Magnetic Ride Control, which you can get on the Cadillac XLR anyway, as well as the next-generation Corvette for 2004. A Corvette Z06 would be much more "l33t".

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday there Jeff.

He's half man, half jeep, and half pizza.

And now apparently, half Glock.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Obscure:
He's half man, half jeep, and half pizza.

And now apparently, half Glock.

Yes, he must be very large. [Wink]

(Sorry, old Handel joke there.)

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff is a very old man, yes indeed.

Happy Birthday, ya ol' punk.

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For some reason, 20-somethings talking about fictional starships on the internet is much cooler that 20-somethings talking about penis-substitute cars on the internet.
Ahem, and us 30-somethings too - which probably makes us even sadder.

And happy birthday Snay...

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your definition of cool does not match our Earth definition of cool.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Gandalf's definition?

"Take the ring, Frodo, heh, it's quite cool!"

Indeed, real snazzy. Like our friend here, cheers, Jeph!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of today, I'm 20. I definitely wasted my teenage years.
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday.
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.