Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I asked a girl out today (Page 11)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: I asked a girl out today
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We're all sexual Tyrannosauruses, except Liam."

As I don't know whether or not the Tyrannosaurus was good at sex or not, I'm not sure how to take it. I'll just assume that Lee has called everyone "sexual dinosaurs", which I assume means that I'm the only one here with a non-extinct mojo.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say the meek...something...something...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...are lightly salted?

Oh, wait. That's later in the chapter...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The full quote is "the meek shall inherit the Earth, because they're not getting any right now." 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Five months of let myself get my hopes up, and she's been seeing someone for two years. I never had a chance to begin with. Gods, I'm an idiot...
Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch... sorry to hear that, Tim. [Frown]

I guess you should just be thankful you don't have Major Barcalow's luck with women. *lol*

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Antag, the only male on the planet who doesn't want two chicks at a time, thanks his stars daily he doesn't have Shik's purported luck. 8)

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...be thankful you don't have Major Barcalow's luck with women."

I would say that his experineces have nothing to do w/ luck, and everything to do w/ he's an idiot. :-)

Lee
Member # 393

Yeah, but plenty of idiots get lucky.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Yeah, well... They suck.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, usually it's the women with the idiots who suck, not the idiots themselves. If the idiots themselves could suck themselves, there would be more women available for you and me.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Pos_21
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say that i think you all are biased twords men. listen to yourselves... well, i guess i shouldn't expect anything better from men.
IP: Logged
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plot thickens...

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't use so much cornstarch, Tom. If you just use a pinch of it, the plot with stay smooth and runny. It'll be on the perfect consistency for mash potatoes and Salisbury steak.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man train certainly does favour a bias towards men. Hence the name.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps