Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I asked a girl out today (Page 10)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: I asked a girl out today
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twice in one morning? Gosh. Sexual experimentation finally reaches American shores. Four times in two hours, now. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the same morning? Poor Julie must be knackered. The travelling alone would tire most people out.

[ January 29, 2002, 18:08: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Four times in two hours, now. . ."

I think I've done that. Maybe only three. I'm not sure...

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So lets break this down.

Four times within two hours, or once every 30 minutes. That is roughly enough time to do the deed, roll over, smoke a cigarette, tell 'em they were "the best," and ask if they want to do it again.

Now, assuming a few moments for the ceremonial foreplay, what did you do with the other 27 minutes in between each, errr... session?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to get my breath back. I'm not a teenager anymore.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In age or stone...

Tim's rather clinical comment has disturbed me on several levels. Unless he was talking about finding a grammatical mistake in a published book.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was not.
Lee
Member # 393

Well, then, it's settled. We're all* sexual Tyrannosauruses, except Liam. 8)

*Subject to Tim not going into the correct plural of Tyrannosaurus

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i should have skipped page 10 of 'I asked a girl out today' Make a note of it

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
travelling?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My longest thread ever has wandered into stupidity...

--------------------
Meh

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tora, where ya' been?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here and there. My Internet connection hasn't worked since October, so I'm reduced to using the uni's computer lab with its Pentium III's and 20-in screens and T1 connections.

--------------------
life creation in progress

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

You poor thing.

And I don't know whether the correct plural of "Tyrranosaurus" is supposed to be "Tyrannosauruses" or "Tyrranosauri". I think I'd just say "Tyrannosaurs" and be safe.

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps