Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Maturational comedies. Whoo. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Maturational comedies. Whoo.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The previous pages of threads long dead is a vertable goldmine of ugh. Everyone's throwing LOLs around, calling each other silly, it's a side-splittingly good diversion.

In the process of attempting to find my first thread, which may or may not seem to be about Freemasons, I had a jolly old time looking at how completely and absolutely bizarro everyone was. Including, and especially me. I, in the beginning and even now, was uncontravertably inane. Mr. beans in a jug isn't so bad in hindsight. I was the worst addition evar!1.

But go, see the fun. And acronyms. And that one time I got mad a Chuck and Jubes for talking about sexxies.

Semi-Permanent Records of Anality 43V3R!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you got a link, or do we have to go hunt down your first post, eh?
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, mine is of no true import. Also, I lied a lot even back then.

The true value is seeing Simon and Timmy being very different than their current incarnations.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simon's wit has aged like fine wine.

TSN is still TSN.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh? When/how did I change?
BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Ponders on to take that*
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to take what? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

BWC
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ultimate Magnus:
Mr. beans in a jug isn't so bad in hindsight.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I made a topic like this a few months ago. I found that I had a slight immaturity that I did not like it when people insulted me. Now I don't care what you say to me. *watches how many people take advantage of this*

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

BWC
Ex-Member

Yup, you did. Here.

My first post was something about how much Enterprise sucked. I reeked with TrekBBS.
If I haven't matured since then, I tell ya what.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

You haven't, don't worry.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't seem to recall making any stupid posts...or jokes...or anything. Does anyone even know who the hell I am?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Aren't you that guy who sleeps with cars?
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay you never let off of him do you?

One thing that hasn't changed about me is my typing skills. I suck as much as I did when I first joined on in 1999-2000 as Crusader.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps