Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Maturational comedies. Whoo. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Maturational comedies. Whoo.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sniff*

Back in the hey-day, Lee wanted to marry me. Now he's gone and consumated with some other chick. TRAITOROUS LEECH.

Get it? Lee-ch?

Lee. Ch?

I know now why he loves me no longer.

Also, "chick" was a masterful pun.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TE: I have found that the canoncial evidence on screen supports my idea.

DS: the Romulan Heavy Cruiser FNBYS'SCK is made in 2399 and is impproved with warp 9.99999 for 34 days meaning a trip from earth to DS9 would take 4 days 38 hours and 14 seconds

TE: What episode is this from? I have not been able to identify any canoncial evidence on screen that supports your idea.

DS: I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of some interest:

canary , common name for a familiar cage bird of the family Ploceidae (Old World finch family), descended from either the wild serin finch or from the very similar wild canary, Serinus canarius, of the Canary Islands, Madeira, and the Azores and introduced into Europe in the late 15th or early 16th cent. The wild birds are usually gray or green; selective breeding has produced both plain and variegated birds, mostly yellow and buff but sometimes greenish. Germany is traditionally the center for training and breeding canaries; the Harz Mt. and the St. Andreasberg canaries originated there. The birds are trained to sing by exposure to other birds of superior ability or to musical instruments. The song of roller canaries is a series of �tours,� a complex set of rolling trills delivered with the bill almost closed; choppers sing with the bill open. Canaries breed rapidly in captivity and with proper care may live to 15 years or more. Canaries are classified in the phylum Chordata, subphylum Vertebrata, class Aves, order Passeriformes, family Ploceidae.

[ June 26, 2002, 11:31: Message edited by: Thoughtchopper ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm still anal and pedantic! Er... Yeah.

And I've always made dirty jokes. Just maybe not so much here...

And imagine if we found out that UM really is a girl...

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sory, thoughty, I know you're completely unaware of my reasons why, but could you please edit your post and un-bold that section? It's not something I want to go into, but I'd appreciate it.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's pregnant?!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant remember my first post, but the first thread i started was NCC-1305-E or something.. searching.....
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Jeff. The TargetEmployee/Darkstar pairing is one of the funniest things I've ever read, just beating out "you are all gays and lesbians" for Best Forum Post Ever.

We really should do a yearly Best of the Forums. If someone could be arsed...

Hmm. Quatre said I was subdued. And people today are saying I'm moody. Can I never please you people?

And was Quatre Jordan? I've forgotten...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
Speaking of which ... I could REALLY use that screencap of Hogwart's Castle. Anyone with a DVD, please HELP ME. I'm looking for the shot when the kids are crossing the lake and we first see it.

I can get that; I'll do it tomorrow... I'll e-mail it, ok?

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

You kick ass.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: Yeah, Jordan is Quatre Winner. He registered a new account because he wanted a different user name. This was all back in the days before everyone could change their publicly displayed names on a whim.

I haven't heard from Jordan in almost a year now. I miss the big lug.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send him an e-mail and tell him to stop by.

Maybe we could get Monty to stop in also. I don't think I have an e-mail address for him at Reading, if he's still there.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's easier said than done, Kosh. I don't have Jordan's email address; all I have are three of his old ICQ contact numbers. He hasn't logged on to any of them in a very long time.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Thoughty.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
You kick ass.

Why, thank you. [Big Grin]

There is a minor problem, however so I'll have to delay a day...

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps