Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I've Been In The Hospital (Page 42)

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   
Author Topic: I've Been In The Hospital
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Line 2, position 2 or 3
Line 3, position 3.

Is this what you look like LOA!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Either of the middle two on the bottom row work for me.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's what I look like with those haircuts... In the original, I had long auburn hair with blonde highlights *L* It was taken in June... I weighed more then. It was nice... I could still find clothes that fit at the store... [Razz]

This is a recent pic... less than a month ago. I look pissed off because I was. Usually I'm a happy person.... what can I say? Don't cross me! [Wink] Sorry I don't have a happy recent pic. I'll post one when I get a good one of the new 'do [Smile]

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a banner day in Flare history.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture has a definite "ten seconds later, she whipped a pair of [insert cool weapon here] from behind her back and proceeded to kick the asses of everyone in the room, possibly in Matrix-style slow-motion" vibe about it.
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz, you are indeed Teh Hawtness�. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Now get your brain to fall in line, and you'll be perfect. [Wink]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A hot pic indeed- unless those jean bottoms are really tight and your calves are freakish popeye-like apendages....and, I suppose, you could have really ugly hands....or hooks or something. [Wink]
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for the curls! OK, I have curly hair, so I'm biased. But it's a nice change if you've had straight hair all your life.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's back in hospital as of last night. High temeratures, attacks of shivering, and a rash. Hopefully and infection they can treat. But if she's rejecting the new valve...

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, dammit, Lee... She been on immune-supressants or anti-rejection drugs? And I can't remember if you said -- is this from a human donor or from a pig's heart? If from a human, enquire into doing a marrow transplant in addition. Studies underway show it is an effective counter to rejection.

I know I picked up a couple staph infections first time I was in hospital and during the recovery period after. Pernicious and nasty little buggers. If she has one of those, do all you can.

Either way, I'll be sending mojo.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, like he needs a superintelligent evil chimp to add to his woes.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

*sigh*

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least she's under supervision and care- they'll probably I.V. her chock full o' stuff like Cipro and she'll be right as rain (except that Cipro makes your pee and sweat stink something awful).

Luck and health to you and yours, Lee.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. She's much better now. Had an endoscopy on Friday which showed no infection or rejection, it just seems to be some strange infection or illness - maybe even measles, which she's already had. Means she gets a nice room all to herself, that's gold dust in the NHS!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Cool.
A private hospital room is standard here- I've been "in" four times now and only once shared a room (and that hospital was craptackular).

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps