Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I've Been In The Hospital (Page 41)

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   
Author Topic: I've Been In The Hospital
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's OK, she does occasionally ask where her mummy is, and say she wants to see her, and I've learnt not to tell her when I'm going to the hospital because she just wants to come too. We're hoping Kate will be well enough to see her tomorrow, I think today is pushing it. She's able to get out of bed and sit upright, and the drains have been removed (don't ask).

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I hope she's okay. Give her my best!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willdo. She up and moving around a lot more now, and has finally been able to have a wash. I saw the scar today, lovely. And, since they now allow you to have mobiles on wards, she called me to tell me what she had for lunch - chicken curry!

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHicken Curry? Well, at least she's already in the hospital...
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll never understand the British affinity for curry.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not just British. Our resident curry god is an Aussie. But he rarely shows up these days...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favourite souvenirs from Japan is a jar of "Genuine Indian Curry"... with a picture on the label of a Cherokee chief in full battle headdress.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet- like going to the Miami sushi bar run and operated solely by Cubans....

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, one of my medications is making all of my hair fall out... as such, my hair stylist put the kabosh on my highlights *sigh* and we've decided that it's time to cut my hair short *double sigh* - I love my hair more than anything, and it's always been long, but this is one of our preemptive measures to try and minimize the issues... I keep breaking the vacuum drum trying to sweep up my hair loss. Pleh.

So what do you think? Which "'do" do I want?

Short hair.... icky.... but better than headaches, I suppose... vanity is less important than health.....!

~Liz

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long is your hair currently? If it's long enough, maybe consider shaving it off and having a wig made from it?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get it all! I fully approve of your "interchangable head" technologies!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second row, third one to the right. IMO. [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Second row, third one to the right. IMO. [Smile]

Yeah, that one works. The one on the bottom left looks pretty good too. But I know nothing of hair, or fashion, or women in general for that matter...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, #3 on the 2nd row looks best.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Lee
Member # 393

Either of the middle two on the bottom row work for me.

--------------------

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps