Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Toilet humor on the radio-don't blame me.

Author Topic: Toilet humor on the radio-don't blame me.
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Star Wars: The Fartin' Menace" starring your favorite Jedi: Obi-Wan Bungholi ("We've got to save the queen *Pfft*"), and everyone's favorit Oda' ("You must learn the ways of the farts *Breeepppphhhttt*") With Jar-Jar Stinks ("Me sa Jar-Jar Stinks *Phfftt*") and Jabba the Fart ("OOOOOOHHHHHH, *FFFFFFFTTTTTTT*"). Also starring those lovable droids R2 did number 2 ("Bleep-doo-wheep! *Fart*") and C-3PU ("I am fluent in over six million forms of communications including *Brappppt*"), the princess Laid-one ("Why you scuffed-up, half-witted, scruffy looking *FARRRRT!*") and Princess Smellamealya ("Our planet is in dire trouble, they can smell the chop suey from last night."). They will be fighting against the vile Fart Vapor ("I will destroy you using the force *FFFFFFFFFF*) and Fart Milk (*Hershey Squirt*). So eat your beans and don't miss Star Wars: The Fartin' menace. Coming soon to a toilet near you.

------------------
Right, cheers, thanks a lot-Patsy Stone "Ab-Fab"

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee...I'm just....speechless. :/

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Feste
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What IS IT with guys and fart jokes? Ya'll have loved them from Chaucer to Howard Stern and I'm sure I've seen the phrase, "clap of thunder" in the Bible. Damn! Now I just made a fart joke. It's catching.

------------------
"'I'm afraid there's nowhere for you to sit,' I said coldly; 'the verandah is full of goats.'" --Saki "The Guests"

IP: Logged
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a fart joke in the BIBLE?! You HAVE to tell me where that is!

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

JazzJunky
Ex-Member

*farts*

------------------
"Yeah, it hurt a bit, but the chicks dig it...."
-Prince Albert

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm.

------------------
"Have you ever seen a bloody egg? Glass in hand, laying up in bed?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I just heard it on the radio yesterday.

------------------
Right, cheers, thanks a lot-Patsy Stone "Ab-Fab"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eats a penrose pickled firecracker (sausage) and a hard-boiled egg pickled in the same brine.]

[Looks up.]

Y'all might want to step back a bit.

Upwind.

------------------
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

JazzJunky
Ex-Member

*grabs a wine-bottle cork*

Maybe you'd better walk a fair distance away...or ol' Bessy here... *pats cork*... might get a bit upset.

------------------
"Yeah, it hurt a bit, but the chicks dig it...."
-Prince Albert

[This message has been edited by JazzJunky (edited August 01, 1999).]

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was at Creation, Dustin straddled my head and farted... it was gross....

~LOA

------------------
The greatest single cause of athiesm in the world today are christians who acknowledge things with their lips and then walk out the door and deny them by their lifestyle.

THAT is what and unbelieving world simply finds Unbelievable.

Feste
Ex-Member

*Sighs. Looks around. Opens a window.* I knew this was going to get out of hand. This conversation is just deplorable. Fortunately, I have a copy of J.P. Donleavy's "The Unexpurgated Code: A Complete Manual of Survival & Manners." Under the section entitled simply but elegantly -Farting - Mr. Donleavy lists some polite tips which some of us should certainly take to heart. For example:

"Those possessed of the singular ability to send messages in anal morse code should in playing any guessing game devised to suit this knack, always avoid transmitting anything, which when decoded, is offensive."

'nuff said except I didn't know malicious farting went on at Creations.

------------------
"'I'm afraid there's nowhere for you to sit,' I said coldly; 'the verandah is full of goats.'" --Saki "The Guests"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps