Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hoaxes, Aliens, and the Truth (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hoaxes, Aliens, and the Truth
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I have a theory. With all this stuff around about aliens, ie autopsies, home videos, etc. you'd think someone would have nailed the truth by now, right? And all the while, people talk about how unforthcoming the 'government' is and how it doesn't give out any information on the 'truth.'

But I think, that who ever is in charge is assisting all the wild theories, the wierd stuff you read about or see on tv, just to keep the public away from what's REALLY going on. So all that anyone sees is a hoax, a facade...

Who knows? Its a possible. But then, the public is quite easy to deceive

------------------
"You bellowed?" - Black Arachnia - Agenda

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
photos of real aliens on artbell.com

------------------
The morbid dog known as shaun lyle...

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it's all a clever plot of the Lemurians to make you think that you can't trust your own government, leaving you helpless and divided when the joint Lemurian/Atlantian invasion begins.

------------------
"I'll turn everything around and confuse you. I'll fix it so you can't remember what was true."
--
They Might Be Giants

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks around fretfully*
You want to know the truth? what's REALLY going on?
Okay..

It's the cats.

That's right, you heard me, it's the cats. Cats are a LOT smarter than people give them credit for, and it was just a matter of time before they got tired of simply being masters de jure, and decided to become masters de facto.

Everything, every little odd happening, every mysterious crash, every UFO sighting, it's all part of the cats' master plan to conquer the human race. They already have complete mastery over several multinational corporations, including General Electric, Walt Disney, McDonalds, and Microsoft. (Bill Gates is just a front for the REAL terror, a grey Persian named "Mouser.")

Cats have insinuated themselves into the highest levels of government. "Socks" is in the white house, but is only a figurhead for the true mastermind of the plot, a yellow tabby known only by the code name "Tybalt DeLion." Every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff "owns" a cat. As do many influential members of congress. Beginning to see the big picture?

I received this information from my own cat, "Maximus," shortly before he disappeared last year. Apparently Maximus had grown soft on humans and was concerned about the cats' plans for us after the takeover (though he refused to divulge what those plans might be.) After Maximus disapeared, I discovered a cryptic note which took several weeks to decipher. It contained only the following message:
"You're too late. We're everywhere."

Be warned. The cats are ready. The cats are powerful. Fear the cats.

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought it was the birds...flying around in squadrons and wings and groups, using aerial tactics far ahead of anything humans have...I tell you, they have a huge cache of tiny bird missiles stored somewhere, and when they get enough, they'll attack without mercy...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Dead End: "If we surrender our energon we're doomed."
Breakdown: "And if we don't we're doomed too."
Dead End: "Face it. We're doomed."

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those really birds, or just a bunch of M's.

------------------
Here I Come To Save The Day : Mighty Mouse

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, cats are in charge.

Slartibartfast: "...and the Mice are just furious about it."

No, really, I've heard this theory for a couple of years that THEY[government/military/multinational corporations/whoever] have been slowly training us to accept the idea of aliens, UFO's etc.

We've had decades of movies and TV, little ET, then the big news about the Martian meteor. Any day now, according to this theory, they will finally reveal the truth.

But then again, taking all this with more than a few grains of salt, some of those who implore us to believe in their shakey camcorder videotapes and questionable photographs and always suspect eye-witness testimony are also full-time believers in other paranormal or supernatural "sciences" which have been largely debunked in years or decades past.

I recently saw a "documentary" about UFO's that said that Mexico is now a "hot spot" of saucer sitings.

Okay. But they also see a lot of Chupacabre down that way too, don't they? Is that any less or any more plausible?

Agent Mulder's office poster said "I Want To Believe." Well, I would rather know, know about saucers or aliens like we know about anything else--- with proof.

PS: Baloo, you're United States Airforce...what have you guys been hiding?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, AS an allien, I can say that we have no intention of revealing ourselves to you hairless monkeys anytime in the forseeable future.

oops...

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Jordan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks down, sees his 2 cats, Ryan and Melody sitting on either side of him, reading the post about the cats taking over the world*

Uhhh...guys....

*and is thusly nibbled to death by CATS!!!*

Auuugghgghhhhhh!!!!!!

------------------
Goodnight my love...the brightest star in my sky...

Goodnight...you have been my sky, my sun and my moon...

IP: Logged
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll tell you about CONSPIRACIES dear boy...

You know who's behind it all? The Corby Trouser Press Company! They're in every hotel room, everywhere in the world! And nobody EVER uses them. Or even knows how!!!!

------------------
"Those are tonight's headlines.....
God, I wish they weren't."
- Everyday THE DAY TODAY!

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I have a trouser press I inherited from my father. Believe me, when you get a proper job and wear suits to work, they really give the trousers a certain something that you just don't get from hanging them up. . .

In fact, my current pair o'pantaloons (from my MIB suit) were in there just last night and. . . DEAR GOD! They're alive! They're squeezing! GET THEM OFF ME!

*stands up and takes off his trousers in the middle of his open-plan office*

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

I've stayed in all sorts of hotels, and I've NEVER seen a Trouser Press in one...

But everywhere I go, always in the top drawer of the dresser by the bed, some guy named Gideon has left a book...

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to my dogs, they overheard some cats just the other day:

Cat #1: "So you're saying the plan definitely calls for exploiting humans, then?"

Cat #2: "Yes. The dog exploitation scheme was nixed as being too risky and the elephant exploitation scheme was voted down by a slim margin."

Cat #1: " So why humans? I thought elephants could stomp them flat?"

Cat #2: "The consensus was that the elephants would want too big a percentage if they ever found out. Most of the voters agreed that even if humans did find out, no-one would believe them until it was too late. Actually, thumbs were the deciding issue."

Cat #1: "Thumbs?"

Cat #2: "Yes. Know of any other species that can wield a can opener with such skill?"

At least that's what they said the cats said, but what do dogs know?

------------------
Carpe Canem!

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* We will never come across the truth anytime soon. The media is more concerned about what Monica, or Britney "no talent" Spears is doing. They consider such a subject hardly worth while.

There have been so many videos and pictures it is impossible to slap the, "It's all one big hoax and/or misunderstanding." label on all of them. There are the STS-47, 80, and 75 missions that are a real attention grabber. There are some Apollo videos that are even more interesting. There are many stories concerning abductions, Roswell, Shag harbor, the Nice, Italy encounters, back in the 16th or 17th centuries and crop circles.

Don't even start with me on crop circles. Many of them ARE fake, but many crop circles also had these features:
Blown out plant nodes,
Enlarged cellular wall pits
Slight traces of unusual magnitisim and radioactivity
The stalks would be bent, but not broken.
Seeds taken from some crop circles when compared to a control group would show either extremely accelerated or extremely deccelerated germination.

You simply can not produce these effects with a simple board and some rope. You simply can't!

I have heard one SETI dude say something to the order of, "Why don't they knock on someones door and leave their encyclopedia galactica on their doorstep?" This is even more outragious than E.T. leaving messages on the ground. Not to mention the fact that if they have been keeping tabs on us during these past 100 years or so, they wouldn't trust us with such things.

I also hear things like, "Why don't they contact us via radio?" or, "Why don't they land their ship in front of the white house lawn?" Again, both scenarios are unlikely.

With regards to radio, the aliens might not even know what it even is, or how to use it. Before you give me this, "But they are more advanced than us! They must know how to tranmit via radio!" speech, let me give you an example of something like this happening. A long, long time ago, in a land not so far away, Humans have build massive and magnificant structures such as the Pyramids and Stonehenge. As more effective methods of building great structures developed, every one soon forgot how they built the above mentioned structres in the first place in favor for learning more effective and easier ways to build. The same can be true with aliens and communication. Esspecialy if the aliens are thousands of years beyond simple radio. Even if they could transmit via radio, would we even hear it. We are not monitoring ever second of sky on all channels 24/7. We could easily miss a radio message sent from E.T.s

Doing something as intimidating as sending ships to hover over our capital city ala ID4 would also be a dangerous thing to do. For us AND them.

What is left? What would be an effective way to send messages in order to give humanity a nudge toward not freaking out when they "officially" come? A message that every one can see with considerable ease? Think about it.

There is also the theroies that we, in fact, decended from a race know as the Annunaki who come from a planet known as Nibiru. It is supposedly the 10th planet in our solar system.

P.S. THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!! YAY!!!!

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And *I* get bitched at for resurrecting old threads.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps