Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » So, um, where ARE these WMDs? (Page 31)

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37   
Author Topic: So, um, where ARE these WMDs?
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Bin Ladin actualy was viewed with great respect as a fighting man and leader while his people were opposing Soviet Domination. The courage and tenacity of those who fight against great odds appeals to the Spirit of our people. Thats one of the reasons we get embroiled in conflicts that we a have no business getting involved in at all. The problems are not simple and have no simple explanation much less solution.
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
And France has a strong Communist party one of the few left in europe.

Because if there's one thing the elections last year proved, it's that France is super crazy left-wing mad.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL; either the facist or the crook. Therefore they must be commies.

Seriously, though most countries have a communist party, even the UK. They're called Bob and Tom. And the Communists are still fairly powerful in the Russian Federation.

MM: I'm not entirely sure what you're driving at. Or even saying in many cases. There is no evidence at all that Saddam was involved in the September 11th attacks. Bush did briefly try and connect Al Quaeda but as no evidence turned up even he stopped saying that! I am also completely unable to see what refusing to jump to conclusions based on no evidence has to do with being a Marxist (which I'm not) or supporting terror.

Incidentally, that Aussie rules umpire that The_Tom posted looks like Saddam...

There is no 'low regard for historical accuracy' here BTW, only from you, apparently. Your contentionthat the lack of oil suffered by the Third Reich and the Japanese is 'not mentioned' in history books is ludicrous. As it was a major cause of the downfall of these countries it can hardly have been glossed over (especially as Hitler emphasised the importance of capturing the Soviet oilfields).

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

I'm still stirring the pot to see what comes to the surface. Part of the game.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, seriously now, what are you talking about?

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

All will be revealed. Not now. Games just begun.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Newsflash: nobody here gives a flying FUCK about your little games.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Don't take it personal Cartman. We must use a cold mind.
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, otherwise the brain-flavored ice cream doesn't turn out so well.

Listen, man, Cartman's right, this board is not about your style of game. You're being vague and acting like that makes us think you're wise, when it really makes us think you just don't have a clue what you're talking about. If you have something to say, SAY IT. We're here to talk, not to learn from you. Good thing, too, because if you were our teacher you'd be doing a really sucky job.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Here to learn, not teach. Continue the thread, its still interesting. Tick,tick,tick,
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
+ Brain Disease

= MOUNTAIN MAN!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ladies, please.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

No harm meant charley. Got their juices flowing a bit.
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Idea!!!
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

And it's odd that the appearance of the Australian rules reff could have been of any importance, since he looks a lot like me. This thread is stranger than you think.
  This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps