Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Montgomery ?????!!!!?!?!!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Montgomery ?????!!!!?!?!!!
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....is my name.
I imagine that was obvious, but Coddman's thread simply entitled "Charles" has already amassed several posts.

So in the spirit of scientific endeavour, I shall determine with this thread if it is truly a CC-unique effect, or if other individuals can have a similar bizarre influence.

I await eagerly the outcome.

*sits patiently, drumming fingers nervously*

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*gives monty something to do while he waits to become popular*

Here, foxy one... take a packet of M&M's.... now, there's a good lad. Right. Why don't you just see about sorting those in alphabetical order and by rainbow colour for me? Thanks much.

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monty, Monty, he's so foxy!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*cheers Monty's impudence!*

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well........if it means anything to your science experiment, this thread is uninteresting and I normally wouldn't reply. It's a unique effect of CC. *LMAO* J/k..*LOL*

------------------
(Insert witty, attention-grabbing and extremely cool signature that inspires envy from all who see it Here.)

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*attempts to unduly influence experiment by throwing in a known catalyst word:*

Interrogation

P.S. Jubes, that was uncalledfor. As punishment you shall be forced to play a round of Scrabble with Alphabetty Spagetti. 8P

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh oh... Monty just unleashed the most powerful force the Forums have ever known! Everyone run for your lives!

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Digs in her bag o fun for her whip*

*gets it out and cracks it*

Did someone say INTERROGATION? ...

*sets up the metal chair, the chains, and everything else* ... ready when you are, Monty....

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you just love the way that Jubes gets after it?

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Devospeak*...When an interrogation comes along, you must whip it...

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O_O. Wieeerrdddooossss..............

------------------
(Insert witty, attention-grabbing and extremely cool signature that inspires envy from all who see it Here.)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As the Master of Interrogation, I hereby declare a field day with your friend and mine: Montgomery!

*Monty is brought wearing a black leather outfit and wearing a leash. Holding the leash is Charles*

Charles: Let someone else get interrogation for nine threads!

Me: He's all your's, Jubilee.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Shakes head and walks off*

Before anyone suggests it, *I* was the original head shaker.

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good lord! Devospeak? That's it, the final sign I was waiting for. The time of my ascension is nigh.

------------------
"It was sweet, like lead paint's sweet, but the aftereffects left me paralyzed."
--
They Might Be Giants

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

*checks instruments*
Yes...fascinating data....
Do continue.

*records notes with a pen attached to his nose, since his hands have been bound during the night*

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps