Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Montgomery ?????!!!!?!?!!! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Montgomery ?????!!!!?!?!!!
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, aside from some trophies from my trip to the Serengeti I have
- some photos of my family & friends from holidays, etc.
- a cork-board for the displaying of "You idiot! Get the hell out of bed!" kind of notices,
- the centrefolds of ST calendars that had nice big pics of the 1701 & K7, 1701D + shuttle, and DS9 + Runabout.
Also a current calendar, a rather pleasing poster of a lighthouse in Maine at dusk, a printout of the night-day terminator as it appeared at the moment of my birth, and a little homemade display of all the ships named Enterprise, which I photocopied and fiddled with from an old Fact File.

I'm not sure it's in the spirit of this kind of thread to actually answer though!

------------------
"Plagues extinguished, the world becomes smaller.
For a long time there is peace in empty lands.
People will walk safely by air, land, sea, waves.
Then again wars will be stirred up..."

- Nostradamus, 1568

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aHA! .... We have found the subject to be even MORE sick than we could have imagined.
I wash my hands of this interrogation, there's nothing I can do for him.

*packs up her bag o fun and leaves*

------------------
When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
- Unkown

...if you should die before me,
ask if you could bring a friend...
- Unkown

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What? Star Trek room decorations are unacceptable?
/8|

Or even worse, you're not suggesting that a STARSHIP themed decor is in some way unpleasing?

*rumble starts to build from the direction of the Starships forum*
*ground beneath Jubes starts to shake*
*the voices of Frank, Pedro, Sol, Shipbuilder et al can be heard "nnnnnoooooooooooooOO!!!!!!!"*
*Monty hides from the terrible carnage about to be unleashed!*

------------------

- Nostradamus, 1568

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the walls of my room: (what isn't covered up by two voluminous bookcases and 2 large windows)

-one hand-drawn poster (dated 1989) of what I expected the future Europe-Western Russia Area to look like in the near future, based on trends I saw at the time. Mostly correct, except that the Basque and Bretagne nations don't exist yet. However, it does show a unified Germany, a fragmented Yugoslavia, a separated Czechoslovakia, and a Broken-up USSR, so I'm 4 and 2.
- 1 TV Guide poster of Gillian Anderson
- 1 pic taken at my best female friend's medieval-style wedding (the bride wore chain mail)
- 3 pics of my current GF
- 1 poster of that lousy Galaxy map that came with the 30th anniversary magazine.
- 5 pictures and posters of Tori Amos
- 1 Tori Amos 1999 Calendar
- 1 Pennsylvania Grand Lodge Masonic 1999 Calendar
- 2 Death of the Endless postcards
- 2 ship plans cut out of the ST: TNG magazine
- 1 Celtic Runes poster
- 1 "3 Klingons" poster
- 4 important phone numbers
- 1 Caricature of myself as Spock, drawn at Cedar Point
- 3 Eagle Scout conratulatory plaques, from the Pres., the Air Force, and the Council

There's more stuff, as my room is EXTREMELY cluttered, but that's all I can remember right now.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Nearly had a heart attack when for a second he got confused between Tori Amos / Spelling*.

For a second there first, I was genuinely worried for you.

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BLECHH! I wouldn't even let Tori Spelling HERSELF in my bedroom!

Well...

No.

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*would post what decorates HER room, but no one would be interested*

------------------
- Unkown

- Unkown

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

*turns the tables on the interrogation team*

Actually, *swivels lamp to face Jubes*, we would be interested to know. Heh, heh, heh...

------------------

- Nostradamus, 1568

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dorm Room: the Have a Day poster, the Have a Night poster, the Periodic Table of Mixology, a poster my group drew in our social wellness class, thirty pictures of my high school/college friends, a hand-drawn picture of myself and my friend Stephen in uniform, a tack board (with pictures of Susan and Heather, a Valentine card from Heather, Chinese fortunes, and a pin wheel), and my semester calendar.

Room at Home: A New Hope poster, First Contact poster, band pictures stretching back to 1990, medals, a baby picture of myself, a UH flag, and my senior band award.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

Alright... but don't say I didn't warn ya....

Right.

Wall 1: A post from Hole: Celebrity Skin... Courtney love... *drool*, A print of John Waterhouse's "Lady of Shallot"... A print of John Waterhouse's "Ophelia", and another print of an old pre-raphealite painting... My bed is against this wall, it's a bunk bead and scarves in purples, blues, and whites decorate the posts. There are purple, blue, pink and white glow-in-the-dark stars on the wall next to the bed under the top bunk. A string of Christmas lights starts winding around the walls here, as well.
Wall2: Lellwyns 1999 Zodiac Calender, more Christmas lights, my sun and moon silver windchimes, some blue and green sparkly things for decoration, A huge poster of a maze that i've painted, a montauge of Kate Winslet pictures including the drawing from titanic, a postcard of a nude photo, a black and white picture of Anne Heche and another postcard of two nude women hugging.
Wall3: A huge poster of Sarah Michelle Gellar, scantily clad and looking HOT.. more Christmas lights, A print of Chris Achilleos's "Dragonspell", My own painting entitled "embrace" (it's a sun and moon embracing eachother on a blue background), a postcard of a Braveheart poster (Sophie Marceau, *drool*..plus the movie was DAMNED good), A small print of Gustav Klimt's "The Kiss", A poster from Disney's "Hunchback of Notre Dame", a small print of Van Gogh's "Starry Night", a Patch of a half moon done in silver, black, and gold accents, a picture of Stonehenge, a patch of an iridescent frog, a sticker that says "Explain to me again why I need a man", and A collection of my poetry.
Wall4: A scarf, decorating my other painting of "Firefly Magic" ... (Two baby dragons have opnened a jar of fireflys and are letting them into the sky... in the sky the fireflys have formed the shape of a dragons head. This paintin measures 24" tall x 12" wide and took me 3 months to paint), More Christmas lights, a Framed copy of my drawing of the English Patient, and some glow in the dark stars.
Lastly, decorating the closet doors I have Two foil prints of wizards and one non foil print as well ... I have a foil print of Luna, goddess of night, and I have a few more fantasy oriented foil prints here as well. Also, a framed poem written by someone for me and a scarf decorating it.
In general, around the room for decoration, Candles abound. I also Have my altar, my moon oil burner, and my framed picture of Charles. *smiles*

There you go..... There's more but, hey... that's the important stuff.
TOLD you you wouldn't be interested...

------------------
- Unkown

- Unkown

[This message was edited by Jubilee McGann on May 06, 1999.]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
In other words, Athena hell. 8)

Kidding. Sounds nice.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed.

------------------
'Sir, you've been ordered not to take Polermo'

'Ring General HQ, ask them if they want me to give it back'.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

*passed out after the mention of the Sarah Michelle Gellar poster*

*is recuscitated later, face down in a puddle of drool*

------------------

- Nostradamus, 1568

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

That's pretty cool. I LOVE Dragon posters.
I was looking at my room last night and noticed I forgot to add:
1 postcard of Druids at Stonehenge
1 postcard of a Scotsman in traditional outfit
1 handmade jigsaw of my name
1 "Trail to Eagle" line of boy scout patches plaque
My "graduation" certificate from the Buhl Students' Science Center courses
1 "All I ever needed to know I learned from watching Star Trek" poster
1 very stylized "Portrait of a Demon" drawing created by me years ago.
1 picture of me in a kilt holding a claymore one-handed over my head (and muttering "snap the goddam picture, mom!!)
1 long holder from which I hang my:
wizard-head necklace
ankh necklace
"New beginnings" rune necklace and
celtic circled star with futhark alphabet necklace

And don't even get me STARTED on what-all's on my shelves...

PS. Last night I gave the "3 Klingons" poster I mentioned in my previous post to my gf. She was MOST appreciative.

------------------

[This message was edited by First of Two on May 07, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my room, clockwise (I did this from memory, actually):

- A door (well, obviously).
- Starting with the side wall, there's a bulletin board-type thing with pins collected from various places.
- Below that is a cardboard box with, well, stuff.
- Next to the box is a, erm, furniture thing with drawers.
- On top of the furniture thing are TM Optimus Primal and Megatron, Depth Charge, Rampage, Menasor, Nightbeat, G2 Dreadwing, two G2 Cyberjets, various Micromasters, and some assorted non-Transformers stuff (like TNG figures).
- Above those is a non-working clock shaped like the Enterprise-E.
- Starting with the back wall, I have this weird shelf structure, which includes most of Nerf's product line from 1994-1998 (well, the guns, at least), the Star Wars fighter toys made by, erm, some company, and several seashells.
- Next are more shelves, containing disks and CD-ROMs and other archived stuff that I haven't touched in years.
- My bed is sort of in the corner where the back wall and next side wall are joined.
- The side wall also has a window, where I keep AV equipment like cables and tape recorders and the like.
- The front wall has three more shelf units. The first has my Dilbert, Garfield, and Calvin & Hobbes books, my Transformers comics, rarely-used battery chargers, etc.
- The second shelf unit has some misc. books, plus my TV and laptop.
- The third is mostly more books, and the Star Trek and Star Wars Micromachines, scattered around.
- Next is a door. Well, I suppose that's the entire room, then.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Walter Barnett: "D-Did that thing just shatter an overpass into dust?"
Donny Finkleberg: "No, I...I think it was an entrance ramp."

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps