Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Church and State (Page 11)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Church and State
DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so fucking sick of this thread, I hope it dies. But I hear a certain young conservative wants my opinion on Reaganomics, so.... no way in purgatory! I officially pledge to not post in this thread again, unless I can quote Malcolm X again.

------------------
"Never met a wise man, if so it was a woman" - Kurt Cobain
Territorial Pissings, Nirvana

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I second the death of this thread. It's wandering aimlessly through the sludge of confusion. Let it die.

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*nod*

Was just waiting for the all-clear to consign this mofo to, ahem, "Flameboard Bondage"

*click*

------------------
The above post was mulled-over, composed, and posted during time Tom would have better spent on his plethora of homework and homework-related exercises. Now don't you feel special?

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps