Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Assimilcom (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Assimilcom
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT* WE ARE THE BORG. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. WE WILL ADD YOUR CREATIVE DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR HUMOUR WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE OUR CAPCOMS. THIS IMAGE WAS ASSIMILATED FROM WEBSITE 673, FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE START TREK PHOTO GALLERY.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Borg decide to assimilate the Bolian homeworld...

We are the Borg. We will add your hairstyle management abilities to our own. From this time forward, you will service our folicles.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Borg in foreground: Doh! I lost at Tetris again! Stupid Gameboy. Prepare to be assimilated.

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generic Borg: "Inform the Queen that there are two decks we just can't seem to find, at least according to this diagram here."
Bolian Borg: "Ooh, a book of poetry..." *hides book in suit*

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"We spent the entire summer resting up, looking for some vital link missing in the big picture. Bill said he had found it, but in fact he had lost it." - TMBG

[This message has been edited by The Shadow (edited July 19, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drone: "Come on...come on... What the hell?! Amalgamated Implants under investigation by UFP Justice Department? Falls to ten and a quarter? NO! Damn it, I'm never getting out of this job."

Queen: "I knew it was a bad idea to assimilate Bloomberg."

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Borg: (ala Game boy commercials) I've got a fireball, and I'm not afraid to use it. KISS your TOADSTOOL GOODBYE!!!!!!!

------------------
All we are is dust in the wind, dude....
Dust, Wind, DUDE!!!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Borg: Oh no! There aren't any bathrooms on this level either! Damn these rubber suits!

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh! You took my stock quote idea! Grrr...

Oh, well, anyway...

The Bolian Borg uses a mirror to inconspicuously see just how big that other Borg's bum looks in that.

------------------
Taurik: "He's convinced Commander Riker doesn't like him."
Ben: "Why? You crash the ship into something?"
-TNG: "Lower Decks"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, no FM!!

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bolian Borg: "We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated..."

Little does this Borg Drone know, but he is attempting to assimilate an odd-shaped coffee cup in his hand.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire Borg Collective comes to a screeching halt when it gets hooked on Giga Pets...

We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. We will add your... Hold on a minute. My pet dinosaur is out of food. There we go. Where were we? Oh yeah... We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. From this time... For heaven sake, every time we try to assimilate someone, he wants to play a game. Hold on...

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ForeBorg: "Hey Bob! C'mere, quick! I caught pidgey with my raticate!"

------------------
When I see an elephant fly...I'll shoot the mother down.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*running out of planets to assimilate, the Borg come across Teletubby land and assimilate the Teletubbies* *They realize their mistake only seconds later*

Borg: *giggle* Uh-oh! Uh-oh!

------------------
I'm you're only friend, I'm not your only friend, but I'm a little glowing friend, but really i'm not actually a friend, but I am.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Borg: @*#(%# Battery low! You'd think they'd have decent cellphones in the 24th century!

------------------
"I do whatever the voice of Charles Capps tells me to do."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drone Guy: Damn it! Where the heck is deck 14!! 'We are the Borg, blah blah blah' what good does all of that get when you can't even freaking assimilate a good ship schematic. Bah!

Borg Queen: *over the com system* Drone 132 of 43 report to my office. Immediately.

Other Drones: Ha, busted!

------------------
Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.
~Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited July 21, 1999).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps