Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Guess the... Captain (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Guess the... Captain
Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are some of this biggest fucken assholes I have ever meet. DAMN I leave for 3 months to let things settle down alittle and i come back to post to messages and am still getting Fucken Bashed. Whats up with that? Are you guys that fucken lame that you give people hell over supid shit? GET OVER IT GUYS.

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] i wish i could have some of that magical "fucken".
IP: Logged
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was he from the episode "The Emissary"?
Is he from "the other side of the wormhole"? (i.e. not from the Alpha or Beta Quadrants)
Did he have five lines or less?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edipis? Could you please tone it down? Some people are trying to play a game here. For the sake of coherency, could you please stop posting questions that have nothing to do with the game itself? This isn't a neverending story where you can post random shit. Thank you.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

hey, not a single one of my questions has in any way violated the spirit of this game, and the majority of them have been posted in the official list of questions. besides, i asked at least two serious questions, which is more than Snay has, for instance. maybe you should be admonishing all the people who didn't read the list and then asked questions that have already been addressed instead of lecturing me. but of course, i'm just the easy target, i guess. anyway, this whole fucking forum is a neverending story for posting random shit. maybe you hadn't noticed that during your 3227, but i'm sure most everyone else has.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't help that your post was the last one I read. I apologize for singling you out. However, your posts seem to be more prolific in this thread.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

i'm a fast typer [Smile] . besides, my last post (before the reaction to your post) wasn't in response to the game, it was in response to Akira's post.
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrew, continue the clues in another thread for the sake of the game. I'm closing this one due to irrelevant crap overload.

Targeting individuals (no matter what you think of them) is not acceptable. If you have a point to make, do it in a civil manner. If you can't handle that, exercise restraint and stay silent.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps