Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » NCC-90314-A (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NCC-90314-A
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right! You've had it easy for a while, but I'm in a MEAN mood tonight, so no more Mr. Nice Guy. . .

Yes, it's time for all you young folk to test your mettle on some Classic Trek! Over in alt.binaries.startrek some sad git has been posting vidcaps from all the episodes, and I've earmarked a few for future use. Here come five (well, four and one other) of the best.

First off, What on earth. . ?

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: *melds with computer* "Numbers... Endless Numbers... Too many Numbers..."

Computer: "I have performed an illegal operation and will now shut down."

Spock: "You... Will... Not... Crash... You are not a Microsoft product, you are Nomad! I mean, you're... Bob!"

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Spock to Captain Kirk.

Kirk: Kirk here, go ahead.

Spock: We are prepared for your weekly full body cavity search, Captain. Please report to the bondage chamb-- I mean, the interrogation room immediately.

------------------
-=Ryan McReynolds=-

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "First officer's log, stardate 4708.1. With time growing short, I have decided to test the cure on myself."

"First officer's log, stardate 4708.3. The cure is working, though there are some minor side effects. My hair appears to have turned gray."

"First officer's log, stardate 4708.4. The ship has been invaded by space pixies. I must save us all! (Note to self: remove emotional outburst before sending logs to Starfleet Command.)"

"First officer's log, stardate 4708.6. Space pixies gone, but room is now filled with buxom space women. I am mildly concerned, but it has been about seven years now..."

------------------
"I'll be the sky above the Ganges
I'll be the vast and stormy sea.
I'll be the lights that guide you inward.
I'll be the visions you will see."
--
R.E.M.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nurse Chapel: "Ugh! Whaddaya suppose he does w/ this?!"

Dr. Wallace: "I'm thinking we never should have decided to go through Captain Kirk's stuff while he was away..."

Spock: "Be glad you're not looking at what he keeps on his computer!" *prepares to be sick*

------------------
"Look into any eyes you find by you; you can see clear to another day..."
-The Grateful Dead, "Box of Rain"

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hey Spock, check out my Tarkalian bong"

------------------
The morbid dog known as shaun lyle...

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Sol System to the principal's office please. Will Mr. Sol System please report to the principal's office.

------------------
Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

~Pablo Picasso

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: one of these buttons must get me out of this desk...

------------------
With the first link, a chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
irrevocably." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard - The Drumhead

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Christine's Hair Studio
This week's special offer:
Hydrogen peroxide treatment only $49.99 for men

------------------
Brain. Brain. What is brain? (Kara the Eymorg, "Spock's Brain")
www.uni-siegen.de/~ihe/bs/startrek/

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the studio, Leonard Nimoy lays down the backing track for his 60's hit "The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins."
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't you all see what is going on here? Spock's reading steamy cyber-romance novels while Chapel and the other woman prepare for mud wrestling! Yes!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unbeknownst to many, most notable Frank G, winner of the last Commrelay CapCom, Paramount briefly courted buying the rights to the "Interrogation of Charles Capps" thread back in the sixties, but several publicity photos were all that were ever produced.

------------------
"Breen. Try saying it. Bre-een. Rolls nicely off the tongue, doesn't it?"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Starfleet Rest Home, a befuddled Mister Spock attempts to get old Amos & Andy shows on the "talking box" as the nurses ready yet another colonic.
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nurse Chapel: "Mister Spock, as sure we can build a warp core with just old medical supplies?"

Spock: "Yes, but I must finish studying these 20th Century files. Computer: access all data on 'MacGyver.'"

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Nurse Chapel, hold yours up and stand on one leg. Dr. hold yours in front of you and stand on both feet, yeah, that's better, we're getting a picture now !!

------------------
Here I Come To Save The Day : Mighty Mouse

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.