Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars Capcom- A New Hope 3 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars Capcom- A New Hope 3
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets get this baby fired up. I am going to do this in the order of the movies, starting off with Episode 4; this way, by the time I do Episode 1, most of y'all will have seen it, and I can prevent spoilers(thanks for the advice, old dog).
These pics come from many places, but for now reside on my site until I can make links for them.

Get a grip!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shaq *in Darth Vader suit*: Who said Micheal Jordan was better at basketball than me?!?

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darth Vader: "So, where shall I put the new statue?"

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank." - TMBG

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader: I said "Bud Lite" you little snow blind gnome!

------------------
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
~Homer Simpson

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader: Take it back! Take it back! I am NOT brown-nosing to the Emperor.

Vader-victim: *choking* y-you're right, sir...I'm s-sorry. But you DO have SOMETHING on your helmet...between your breathing slots and your eyes.

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC attempts to find the traitor among the Moderators.

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader: You tied it too tight, you bum! Now I can't breathe right, (Hoo-purr) Do you know how stupid this makes me sound? (Hoo-purr) I sound like Mufassa from the Lion king. (Hoo-purr)

Victim: Actually, I think you sound more like the dude from CNN.

Vader: AUUGH! (Squeezes harder)

------------------
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. Except in New Jersey, where what's blowing in the wind smells funny.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Storm Trooper on right (to himself) I wish he'd finish the choking already, I've got to pee.

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Victim": "Just a little lower, please. My neck's sore."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader: "Where is it?!" *sigh/hiss* "I want you to double our patrols! We cannot let the teddy bear go unfound!"

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader: Anyone wanna whack a pinata?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader *shaking the man while strangling him*: My name is Darth Vader, not Dr. Evil! Gimme a bone here, people...

Stormtrooper: But milord, you just used a Dr. Evil line.

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing. *chokes Stormtrooper*

------------------
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victim: All I asked was why we keep making so many pit stops, Lord Vader!

Vader: Why don't we make you a storm trooper and you can find that out for yourself, wearing a costume like that. *muttering* ...or like MINE for that matter...sheesh...erk--when you have to go, you have to go. bye now.

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader: Where IS it?! You took it, didn't you!!! YOU DID... GIVE IT BACK!!

Victim: Lord Vader..... *choke*.. i'm sorry... *choke* .... i'll never take... your detachable *choke*... penis... again..... *choke*.... I promise.........

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

Gaahhh.... I fat-fingered the KB, that's all...

[This message was edited by Jubilee McGann on June 15, 1999.]

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

*thinks Jubes should correct her spelling* And she's supposed to be Resident SexGoddess...

------------------
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps