Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Trek XI - To Shatner or NOT to Shatner (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Trek XI - To Shatner or NOT to Shatner
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an interview with Nimoy here and here, which dances around this issue, and others.
doc
Member # 2031

- posted      Profile for doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...this is doc from the itunes podcast: Heroes of Science Fiction and Fantasy...i would love to see William Shatner as Captain Kirk, one more time...he is around 76 years old...might not get another chance at it...if they can find a way...i am all for it.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your period key is broken.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A slight mistranslation from the original American made me look at that last post for several minutes with an odd look on my face.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ventriloquists Got Shot in the bumm with fish nets, french hens and a lab mutt named Chuck...:
Your period key is broken... or menstrating...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VAGINAS

So I guess Eric Bana is for sure playing the bad guy.

doc
Member # 2031

- posted      Profile for doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....sorry for the periods...i am 40 years old...things blur.....went to the menagerie and interviewed several Star Trek fans in episode 16 of the itunes podcast: Heroes of Science Fiction and Fantasy --Star Trek: The Original Series: The Menagerie (William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Jeffrey Hunter), Transformers (Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Hugo Weaving), The Iron Giant (Jennifer Aniston, Harry Connick, Jr., Vin Diesel), Comic Book Section: Civil War Marvel Comics, Book Review: Armor by John Steakley, Others Section: Shawshank Redemption (Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman) Hero Spotlight on Peregrin Took (Pippin), news: Ridley Scott Stones, Elysium, Body of Lies, Nottingham, and Harry Potter news, Billy Boyd newsletter, voicemail 1-206-333-1297 for a quick link to itunes or just to listen at your computer [link redacted]

[ November 26, 2007, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: TSN ]

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really need to stop this.
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, especially since your post constitutes spam, Doc.
doc
Member # 2031

no just a science fiction fan with a podcast, and just doing it for fun. Trying to bring attention in this post to some things about Star Trek that i can bring to the table. If i was trying to turn a dime that would be different, i am not however. If you are hating...then hate away.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Thanks!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shameless self-promotion is still spam, whether it benefits you monetarily or not.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN (explains) what he ACTUALLY meant to say or imply:
Shameless self-promotion of your ability to shove 4 10-ply tires, 6 buses and Jerry Springer's entire 2003 cast into your rectum is still quazi-demential spam, whether it benefits you monetarily, sexually, politically or not............................................................... But yeah, we're hating because we hate you and your magical abilty to do those things to your butt and NOT YOURSELF, since we're sure you're a nice person in RL....................... we hope.

[Big Grin]
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't aware Tim had a consigliere.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't aware I had such a period fetish.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps