Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » New station for "The Ultimate Computer" (Page 9)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: New station for "The Ultimate Computer"
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, this is like the locker room, only without the towel snaps...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chuckle* I don't care how big or small, as long as they're nicely-shaped and sensitive. [Big Grin] This is merely my �bergeekdom showing. I don't think breasts like that could evolve on a high-gravity world like Vulcan.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vulcan is a high grav planetoid? And that would have an effect on the developement of TPol's planetoids?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always been accepted that Vulcan has a higher gravity than Earth, thus the great strength of the native species. And if large breasts are merely uncomfortable on Earth, T'Pol's would be down to her knees by the time she finished puberty if she didn't get them reduced. [Razz]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well there's always repulsorlift technology...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well, Vulcans also have a different muscule/skeletal structure than hmans. What if there were muscles in a Female vulcan's body to compensate for this. Ooo, Enterprise is on sci-fi at this very minute. I had better go and do some research in this matter. [Big Grin]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And wear a freaking towel when you come back.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Ugh...
*shivers in disgust*

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*closes his locker* Does anyone have any DRUGS? I'm lookin to score some DRUGS!
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2951506/

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

We have a celebrity among us.
*Bows with respect*

--------------------

-George Carlin

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, sir, have become the ultimate proof that a truly creative fan can get people to pay attention to original, interesting ideas... even if it has to get subsumed into the grinding gears of Hollywood and reduced to an obscure, five-second hat-tip. [Wink]

I didn't look, but can I assume this entry means that you were actually listed in the episode's broadcast credits?

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Okuda had hoped to give me a credit for the actual episode, except that none of the remastered staff are credited! So, I will be included in the credits for the DVD set. I'm listed as a "technical consultant" along with Robert H. Justman, Petri Blomqvist, Gary Kerr, and Doug Drexler. I'm listed last.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*whistles* Wow, that's pretty impressive company to keep.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last nothing - getting on a list with Drexler and Justman is sort of like getting canonized as a Nerd Saint, isn't it? [Razz]

heheh...1968...

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps