Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection (Page 21)

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unrelated relationships? So now we know why you were driven out of Shelbyville!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
Yes, my free time of late is little, between organizing dances and conventions and unrelated relationships. Unfortunately, while it's relatively easy making posts like at work, working on TABASCO while I'm here is not. I've sorted some of the ships into categories; I wanted to wait until I had more, but we may just want to start with that.

Mark

Thats cool. I havent been around much and noticed this topic fell off the radar and curiousity got the best of me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Scooter
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be happy to help if needed. I have two screencaps to contribute from an old SNES game I found called StarFleet Academy. Unfortunately the game is in German so it's impossible for me to play, but I managed to cap two bridges. They are motion picture era, just like the PC version of the game. The layouts are identical, but the colors and greeblies are different.

1. Bridge from the training simulator
 -

2. Bridge from the missions
 -

Last week I read this entire topic, and noticed that I might have some skills you guys might find useful. I recall that somebody expressed interest in capping the bridge from the Star Trek: Borg game. I have that game, so if you still need it capped I can do that but if somebody has already done it I won't bother doing it twice.

I also have image editing skills. I can take a dark screencap and fix the lighting. I can also repair bad stitching, which I did to two of your panoramas already. I don't know how to stitch, but I read that you already have somebody who volunteered for that and from what I saw he's rather good.

linky

linky

I also have web development skills, which seem to be the most lacking. I can write HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, XML, and lots more.

So yeah I would be happy to help but I also won't feel bad if you don't need my help. I've got a LOT to keep me busy already and probably shouldn't even be volunteering for this.

A little background on me:
- Diploma in Computer Systems Technology (specializing in Systems Integration) from the British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Employed full-time by the largest emergency management company in North America
- Hold several positions at JJ Entertainment Networks BV, the company that runs many gaming sites including EFFiles/EF2Files, BCFiles, SFC3Files
- Fleet Admiral in Elite Roleplaying, the first and best roleplaying group for Elite Force
- One of the leaders of the Destiny's Wind Development Team, the freeware Star Trek MMORPG which will be available before Star Trek: Online, and a million times more canon

My "claim to fame" in the Trek community is my canon quality assurance. A lot of people turn to me when they want to know if something is canon or not. Some call me the King of Canon, or the Canon Man. I've been studying Starfleet's rank structure for more than a decade (the final results will be very controversial). Just under a year ago, I wrote a new definition for "canon" with regards to Star Trek, because the old traditional definition from pre-TNG days doesn't work anymore. I haven't really circulated my new definition, because it would probably cause a riot over at rec.arts.startrek.tech. Some of you guys might be familiar though with a different project of mine, determining the aft stations on the Ent-D bridge from Generations. IIRC it was I who started it, I talked with Bernd and Spike about it, and I don't know who finished it but I know it wasn't me because at the time I only had the VHS tape and not the DVD.

Sorry for the big introduction but I felt it better not to just show up out of nowhere. Most of you probably have never heard of me, but I hope that at least Bernd and/or Spike remembers me.

[ November 14, 2004, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Topher ]

IP: Logged
Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board, Scooter!

Well, yeah. That was me who made top panorama. Thanks for fixing the lights [Smile]

Bottom one is also good. If only we could get rid of Yar in the middle...

And since we are talking about bridges from games, I also could make and post screencaps from Starfleet Academy bridge and Judgement Rites bridge (front and back).

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we need anything from DS9 season 3? I just got the set
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do not post extremely wide images or strings of chracters. Unless you enjoy being drawn and quartered. That is all. Thank you, come again.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
Do we need anything from DS9 season 3? I just got the set

Hey, you're the first....welcome aboard!

--------------------

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kazeite:

And since we are talking about bridges from games, I also could make and post screencaps from Starfleet Academy bridge

I suppose you're refering to the PC version?
In that case, what about Klingon Academy?

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klingon Academy for PC didn't had any sort of visible bridge. There were some nice QTVR panoramas on KA homepage, though... I don't know whether they are still available or not.

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What abouty the Neg Var's bridge?
Looked to be a large two-storey affair with the commander giving orders from an upper deck of some sort...

Tha's comsistant with the ship's outer hull at least: the Neg Var's got a huuuuuge command structure.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DS9 season 3??

Well I was thinking a panorama of Ops and the Promenade would be nice. There is the Cardassian command centre from "Defiant".

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

you really had to acknowledge that?

--------------------

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kazeite:
Klingon Academy for PC didn't had any sort of visible bridge. There were some nice QTVR panoramas on KA homepage, though... I don't know whether they are still available or not.

Unfortunately, I believe the page doesn't exist anymore... it used to be www.interplay.com/klingon IIRC. You can always look at the Internet Archive, though.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither does Interplay.
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps