Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection (Page 18)

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25   
Author Topic: REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious! [Smile]

You also made the viewscreen wider.

Have you done anymore starships - I STILL LOVE your Daedelus in Spacedock picture.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they didn't want Dax looking at Sisko's crotch every time she spun around. [Smile]

That's a darn fine set, though, Sean.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see Sean do like a WALKTHROUGH of the defiant... an mpeg or something... out the Port Egress on the Bridge and then to the right and then left and through the arch I think it was... and then left again down the corridor, past the transporter and down the ladder into Engineering.

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
Maybe they didn't want Dax looking at Sisko's crotch every time she spun around. [Smile]

"Stop staring at my crotch, old man!" [Smile]

--------------------

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one dirty old man.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this time, still requiring caps of the following:

-ST5 bridge (sorry Sean, still think we can do better)
-Nemesis bridge (Lee?)
-More of the Jenolan after the teaser

In the meantime,I'm starting on the selection and capping process. I'll upload them to the TABASCO directory into a "thumbs" and "pics" directory.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Jenolan in http://www.fleetyard.net/tabasco/TABASCO_harry.zip

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent, thanks Harry! Just what I was after.

It's a very asymetrical deisgn, with the transporter pad and engineering nook off to one side, and apparently only a wall off to the other side. Anyone want to try tackling the overhead on this one?

Mark

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... Hanson's bridge during Wolf 359 appears to be the same set as the Ent-D Battle Bridge with slightly different back wall greebling (possibly the BB's back wall turned upside down), a small console on the railing, the command chair kicked off to the left a tad, and old Movie era monitor displays.

Have we already discussed that? I've lost track.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

We have. The chair may have been turned or moved (perhaps a dual seat arrangement for fleet command?) and the graphics changed, but it's otherwise the same set. We're generally in agreement that any potential color differences are more due to the lighting than anything else.

Mark

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Well, the greebling behind him is different. The wedge piece is pointing down on the BB and up on Hanson's bridge. So I'm guessing they just turned that panel upside down.

Make take on the Jenolin bridge is that it's circular with a tumor on one side for the engineering station. The tactical console appears to be centered behind the command chair, which is in turn centered behind the conn and ops consoles. To starboard, there's a little alcove, but the port side appears to be alot longer with the engineering console sticking out parallel to the conn and ops ones and the M/AMR diagram on the wall behind it.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Double post..
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

I'm a afraid I don't see the greebling. I think the "wedge" piece just below Hanson's left shoulder is pointing down - we see the right limb of the downturned part.

As for the Jenolan, I agree that it's circular (or square) with the engineering and transporter hemoraging off the port side. The starboard side may be part of the ship's computer, the access panel is any indication.

Mark

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

OK... I see it now. You're right.

-

However, now that I look at it closer, that console is not centered, and it's not attached to the railing. It looks like a conn/ops style console sitting behind the railing. Oddly, there's no corresponding console on the other side of Hanson.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, sorry, I will try to do them this weekend.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps