Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Fighters, Peregrines, and Antares (oh my) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Fighters, Peregrines, and Antares (oh my)
Shakaar
Member # 1782

- posted      Profile for Shakaar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I've been rewatching Voyager to make my galactic map I started to do a Maquis head count too...
1. Chakotay
2. B�Elanna Torres
3. Tuvok
4. Ayala - Human
5. Chell � Bolian � Went through Tuvok�s bootcamp
6. Kenneth Dalby � Human � Went through Tuvok�s bootcamp
7. Garron � Bajoran - Went through Tuvok�s bootcamp
8. Mariah Henley � Human - Went through Tuvok�s bootcamp
9. Michael Jonas � Human � Helped Kazon
10. Hogan � Human � Killed
11. Le Paz
12. Seska � Cardassian � Altered to look Bajoran
13. Lon Suder � Betaziod - Serial Killer
14. Kurt Bendera � Human � Killed in Kazon attack
15. Carlson � Human
16. Jackson � Helped Seska steal Neelix�s mushrooms
17. Doyle � Human � Science
18. Myer �
19. Nelson � Hologram use
20. Sareen -
21. O�Donnell � Human �
22. Jarvin � Human � Cited as likely to stay with the Human colony in 37�s
23. Tabor � Bajoran � Coma Victim
24. Yosa � Human � Coma Victim
25. Jor - Human - Coma Victim
26. Unnamed - Coma Victim
27. Unnamed - Coma Victim

In Regression there is a meeting of the former Maquis crew containing Chakotay, B�Elanna, Ayala, Doyle, Chell, and 15 other Maquis, but as we have not seen Sareen, Myer, or Jackson they could have been in the room as well. So that leaves us with 39 Maquis that have been seen/mentioned directly, and Chell also stated to B�Elanna in that same episode that a quarter of the Voyager crew were former Maquis.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Helped Seska steal Neelix�s mushrooms"

I don't remember this... but boy does that sound lame. Towards the end of the show, this conspiracy could well have taken up an entire episode.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hogan was Maquis?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chakotay bumped Cardassian uglies? [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Shakaar
Member # 1782

- posted      Profile for Shakaar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They took the mushrooms from Neelix... cause mushroom soup was Chakotay's fav, so they distracted Neelix with a moral crisis, made Chakotay soup, and Seska took it to him, and he promptly turned them in. She did it because Neelix said he was going to use Leola root with it (which most the crew hated).

Hogan was indeed Maquis... He had moderate trouble adjusting to Voyager, He certainly wasn't a Seska, or a Jonas, though he did give Jonas the idea of becoming a Kazon spy, and pressured Torres to contact Seska to work out a deal with the Kazons when Janeway would not.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps