Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » A Ghost from the Past (ENT $$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: A Ghost from the Past (ENT $$$)
MarianLH
Member # 1102

- posted      Profile for MarianLH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Boh:
None of that really explains why its back on the wall here [Wink]

Marty, you're (say it with me) not thinking fourth-dimensionally!

Marian

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Observation 1: Nice-looking sets.

Observation 2: Holy shit, it's Adam.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah hi Vorlon man.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the Jefferies tube - we've got a view straight up - it either goes more verticle or off to the left or the right or just stops! BUT That would depend on them recreating the details ALL the way up. Actually why recreate the tube all the way up - there's a scene taking place in it?

--------------------

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we get the classic top-down view of someone working in there
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're almost certainly gonna see Trip packed in there dodging electrical current (ala Scotty).

I'm just hoping for some shots of the Connie model from Trials...that was a sweeeet build and changing the registry would be easy.

...and yes, I DO want to see the Tholians again.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, apparently, the original rumors say that it will be a CGI model of the Defiant, which would make sense since everything else on the show has always been CGI, correct?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a shame after they went to such lengths to make the new studio model.
...though it's consistant, I suppose.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would that be the Mojo-model? Or is that not available to the current VFX company?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see why it can't be Mojo's model seeing as they already had access to the Nova, Dauntless, Prometheus, K'T'Inga, and Vor'Cha models.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but this Defiant was grabbed from a point of time preceding the events of "Tholian Web". And boy, did Reed's stealing of the plaque for a memento make the crew mad...

Incidentally, did the E-nil-refit have a plaque? And is the E-A-ST4:SE:DC:DVD plaque supposed to be "all-new", or "the original plaque" ostensibly re-mounted?

Timo Saloniemi

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real question, though, is this: Is the "evil" Enterprise from "Mirror, Mirror" actually supposed to be the 100 year-old Defiant from the real universe?

Plus, not that this is a big deal or anything, but this whole scenario will invalidate the SCE novel dealing with the rescue of the Defiant from innerspace (or wherever it went to).

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Maybe it 'duplicated' the ship something like "Deadlock" or something, or even "how Thomas Riker was created or maybe like the Nexus - pulled out at a later date but part still remains. This was purely for those people who like SCE novels - and want to keep up the illusion. [Big Grin] I, personally have never read an SCE novel.

--------------------

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The photos were taken offline. Would someone dig his/her Internet cache and Flareupload them, please?
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps