Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Wild Excelsior refit idea (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wild Excelsior refit idea
nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bellerophon was "official" classed as a starfleet vessel since section 31 would not be much of a secret if they were "official". I wonder if the tal shiar knows about section 31?

------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

members.aol.com/mfwan/index.htm

Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at least the tal shiar will know now! Since Sloan was "exposed" to neral and rest of the senate, section31 can not be much more than a secret! I wonder if section31 is really that confidential. Maybe the admirals of starfleet have them as a task force?If you look at startrek history nearly 25% of all admirals have been acting somewhat strange.(example: Adm. Preston, Dougherty, Cartwright, Leyton...)
But i think it would be cool if the ref-excelsior class is a secret agency ship!

------------------
This is how i prefer the borg... in pieces!!! -- Janeway in Dark Frontier

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Source? My own lil' brains and the Chronology (The Okuda, that is). I just saw the story about the BoP and the Ent-B launch in the same decade.
I remember reading this theory somewhere else, could have been Daystrom.

------------------
FuckU-FuckMe: Changing the feel of communication:
"What kinds of security controls does FuckU-FuckMe offer?

All FuckU-FuckMe users can control whom they connect to on an individual basis. There's no need to go to a public reflector. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited July 14, 2000).]

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was. He said that the Enterprise-B type was phased out after it was so successful that the ship was withdrew from service. The E-B type then seeing ono use for it was down graded to original specs of theExcelsior type. (Actually I made the last part up)

------------------
It is better to walk the path of the devil than to be in the path of the devil. Though it still might not be the right path.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps