Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » 2250s Destroyer WIP (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: 2250s Destroyer WIP
Makotokat
Member # 1041

- posted      Profile for Makotokat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mesh looks wonderful, love the torpedo tubes!
ASDB_J
Member # 312

- posted      Profile for ASDB_J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! And to think this went 2 years without my even knowing such a lovely model had been made based off one of my designs!

Thanks for the linked image, Masao, glad you thought the design held some interest. I know no one likes clutter on renders, but it would have been nice to see a credit there in some form...

Anyway, what ever happened to the model? Was it released? Ported to Bridge Commander? Put into any more renders? Forgotten? [Smile]

Take care,
Jas

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a record?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No... the ressurected "JOhn Brummer" thread was dead for six years.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason Colbert? You're alive???

I adapted the nacelles and supports from your design, but the hulls are mine. I neglected to credit you on the museum page, which I apologize for. I'll correct that. http://www.starfleet-museum.org/avenger-predator.htm

The design has been pretty popular. Several meshes have been made, in addition to those by Jan Wehlack, which you can see on the museum page. Two physical models have been made, and a kit in 1/1000 scale is going to be released by Starship Modeler (one of these days).

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah...I see now.
Masao kills young starship designers and makes a fortune off their designs.
Now, after lying in a coma for six years, Jason Cobert...
will
kill
Masao.
(a thread by Quintin Tarintino)

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Jason isn't dead, whose head is it in that jar in my attic?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

His twin brother, obviously.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

ASDB_J
Member # 312

- posted      Profile for ASDB_J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well give it back! Finally, I can replace the rotting jack-o-lantern I put on his neck...

Lovely work on the Avenger and Predator, I especially admire the renders' realism. It had been a while since I'd been to the Museum, it was patch/insignia-only updates for a *while* there... [Wink]

Is the Gagarin one of the newer ships? I don't remember it from before. Great Moskva-class contemporary, though!

Maybe you'll see me more often, I can just keep drawing nacelles. [Wink]

Jas

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

Sorry, Jason, but I can't send back the head. Racoons got into the attic and opened up the jar. All that's left is some bones and hair.

The Avenger/Predator article is the most recent and was posted around Christmas 2003. I haven't finished anything major since that time. I think Gagarin is from 2002.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps