Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Stargate Universe Cancelled... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stargate Universe Cancelled...
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
Just because we didn't comment didn't mean we didn't watch it...

I didn't say I thought nobody watched it because there were no comments; I said I got a 'meh' feeling in the threads. That is, from the comments that *were* posted, it didn't seem to me that people really liked it (which isn't at all to say that I thought nobody was watching it - I watched it too). I guess I misinterpreted.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I think that all had more to do with the board being much quieter of late. It tends to dampen discussion.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true - my popping back here to post about the cancellation was my first post in quite some time. Dunno about you guys, but *I* blame being a daddy for a year now for drastically reducing my online geeking off here and elsewhere.

Still check in nearly every day, though - I'm currently re-watching SGA and seacign back through our weekly threads as we go, which is quite fun. Up to SGA "Travellers" now. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been watching season 2 to-date on YouTube (since I don't have the cable). I just watched the fourth episode. No action. All character stuff. Yet it was a decent episode. It had some drama and tension and it furthered the mysteries they've been building on. I enjoy these slower episodes SO much more than I ever enjoyed the slower eps of SG1. I get a much more purposeful feeling when watching them.

I'm really going to miss this show.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen too much SG now [Frown] It's getting to be like Star Trek - there's no point in watching it; I see the first few seconds and the rest of the episode plays out in my head [Razz] Been watchin Farrrrscap
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
So true - my popping back here to post about the cancellation was my first post in quite some time. Dunno about you guys, but *I* blame being a daddy for a year now for drastically reducing my online geeking off here and elsewhere.
Mark

Dude! You've spawned? When did that happen!?

If it's a girl, I hope you named her "Gwen" for the sake of continuing the tradition of pre-teen attempted patricide.

Just sayin...it would be funny in a horrible traumatic way. [Smile]

Welcome back, BTW.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
*I* blame being a daddy for a year now for drastically reducing my online geeking off here and elsewhere.

Congrats Mark! [Smile]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, gang. Never really left, just never have time for the mega-long tech posts I and others used to do. Still love reading 'em though. [Smile] I only wish there was SOMETHING on TV worth MAKING mega-long tech posts about anymore. [Frown]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
I've seen too much SG now [Frown] It's getting to be like Star Trek - there's no point in watching it; I see the first few seconds and the rest of the episode plays out in my head [Razz] Been watchin Farrrrscap

So have I, on Youtuuuuube.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps