Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Pictures! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Pictures!
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are bad... BAD!!!!

No.... he doesn't have anymore boxcar pics... and he's not going to.... mainly 'cause that's the only one I've ever scanned in

Agh... you guys are just bad.......... *L*

~LOA

------------------
"The battle is raging inside my weary heart
screaming for me to let it all go...
My body is weak and I can't take the struggle anymore...
the love that was here is filled up by anger and rage..." ~FOM

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one picture of LOA that Cappy did something to, a long time ago. Err. Or was that on drive E......grr. Quantum Sucks. *L*

------------------
I just turned 17! Well, it beats my other sig.
[ www.linneberg.com ] | [ [email protected] ]

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had your pics LOA (if you recall) however a computer crash deprived me of them. So yes, I would have posted her, alas if I could have.

*Makes a dash for the door before irate female beats him to death*.

------------------
"That is the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle into a lions mouth and then flicking his love spuds with a wet towel".
- Rimmer

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus, I'm not mad at you.... not you in particular, at least.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's right. Now is a great time to post this once again, I suppose..... I. hate. men.

No, before you ask, none of this was brought on by this thread.... it's been around since before this thread was even thought of... actually, it's been around since before this set of Forums even existed.... but recent events in my life have RENEWED that bitterness that I feel, and that is why I suddenly felt the need to post, here and now....

Anyway, thank you... that is all.....

~LOA

PS~ No pictures, boys... i mean it... none :-P

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Grins*

------------------
"Shoes, yes. Definitely. Shoes."

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

*warning tone* Charles....... stop grinning like that....... I said no!

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't around back in tha dayz, yo, so I don't know what LOA looks like, although I'm intrigued by her reluctancy to display them.

Besides, I've never seen an embittered man-hater before.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz is beautiful!!

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.csoft.net/~datanet/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000030.html

I am not posting a picture of LOA; really, I'm not. This is just a random URL. Carry on.

(There's another one of her beside a boxcar that she adbhors. I wish I could find it. )

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elim, I hope you know you're playing with fire here!

Can I sell tickets when Liz kicks your rear end?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

[This message has been edited by Siegfried (edited January 07, 2000).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*saves images to hard drive*

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I think about it, I think the infamous boxcar picture was only posted at the ol' CommRelay.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*rips up room* Where did I PUT it!? GAH! *searches*

------------------
"Shoes, yes. Definitely. Shoes."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boxcar pic is in that thread at TNO that Elim posted, everyone. Don't see what all the fuss is about...

------------------
Chris's Home Page
"Look out, muppets!"
-Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to show good faith, here's my file photo

------------------
Chris's Home Page
"Look out, muppets!"
-Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited January 07, 2000).]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps