Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » :-) ? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: :-) ?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad I don't own a gun.

Fever's still hanging on, I'm listening to the soundtrack of "Thin red line", that melanesian children's choir, and then I see this... *sniff*

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited May 10, 2001).]

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could lend you mine?

------------------
never rub another man's rhubarb! - The Joker

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There you see, never let it be said that the British aren't sensitive to anyone else's needs!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #9

Who let that fucking woman drive? - Captain of Space Shuttle

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited May 11, 2001).]

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orion, given half a chance, this Englishwoman could be VERY sensitive to your needs

Sorry its the warm weather over here...and the beer I had at lunch, I don't know whats got into me....

------------------
never rub another man's rhubarb! - The Joker

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*splutter*

------------------
Phasers

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say "me," but my girlfriend would beat me down. And not in the fun "leading to boinky" form, either.

------------------
"I said 'You are, you are,
The only one who sees.'
I said, 'You are, you are'
The only strength I need.'"
---Kim Leaman, "Mary"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sorry its the warm weather over here...and the beer I had at lunch, I don't know whats got into me....

And this is something different? I still remember what you all had in mind for Charles during the interrogation threads.

------------------
yes, I'm very dutrnk at the moment, and i'm doing my type to best so shut up! JK

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascinating...
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dare I ask why TLE's status line reads "Ritten"?

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dare! Dare!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Well...if you MUST pry..."
"I must, I must!"

------------------
"Boinky ensued, and a great time was had by all." --Book of Nigel, Chapter 4, verse 32

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Deeply hurt* So it was the warm weather and nothing to do with me? .......

The weather is really nice, hopefully it continues until at least about a month after my final exam which is probably about the time I'll have finished my end of finals festivities and exhausted all reasonable avenues of financing my further stay in Bristol, which is probably when I'll get my dad to pick me up.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #10

Where's all that fucking water coming from? - Captain of Titanic

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited May 12, 2001).]

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know what you mean.

------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where DO you get those images?

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps