Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Interrogation of Enterprise (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Interrogation of Enterprise
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*stands up an applaudes*

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*glances over at poor Brandon*

Houston, YOU have a problem...

*Goes and hides behind the comfy chair*

If you think I'm cleaning up this mess...

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Enterprise finds himself in a dimly lit room, laid spreadeagled on a white hand emboidered duvet, each hand and foot lovingly secured by a metalic blue handcuff to the wrought iron bedhead. A sigh breaks the silence....*

I love blue...... who is this Enterprise bloke...? I don't know if we have been properly aquainted.....

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magic, check your ICQ...

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
** taps Veridian patch, beams up to Sovereign **

CRINKY PEOPLE, MOST OF YOU SEEM TO WANT TO TREAT THIS THE WAY MOST PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL TREAT ME! EVERY F***ING TIME I TRY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUN SOMEONE HAS TO START CRITISIZING ME! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WHAT THE H**L DO I HAVE TO DO JUST TO BE ACCEPTED?

Any of you got a problem with what I do? KEEP IT TO YOU OWN SELF!

Sorry if I'm interpreting some of you wrong, but I'm a little miffed.........

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks around* Uh... Where the hell did that come from? Was it directed at me? 'Cause, so far as I can tell, I'm the only one who said anything remotely critical. And it was nothing personal. I just don't really think these "interrogations" are funny anymore.

------------------
Col. Maybourne: "Teal'c... It's good to see you well."
Teal'c: "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."
-Stargate SG-1: "Touchstone"

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Lays down her whip as she's finally found someone scarier than her....*

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this might be why we don't do the interrogation thing so much these days. Now, depending on the next few posts, we'll determine what shall happen to the thread.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can decide about the thread later, but firstly, What the hell was Enterprise complaining about? He starts a thread about his own interrogation and then throws a wobbly when the queen of interrogations arrives.

Now there's someone with more than a few problems in his life.

------------------
Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ahem*
As just about the closest friend Brandon has on this board (I think), I'd have to say that I have no clue. Methinks maybe he didn't want to get into any of the odd behaviour, such as all that sexual stuff that was in the other interrogations. *shrug*

------------------
"You insulted Shakespeare? I'm telling."
-Miss Bate

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited January 24, 2000).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I can tell, I think it was the "spontaneous number-counting" and "best for e-mail" stuff that got to him...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what's worse. The fact that he dubbed the word "hell", or the fact that I am apparently a "crinky person". And after I make an effort to iron myself in the morning too.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if maybe he took my saying 'you have a problem' the wrong way.

I didn't mean 'you have a problem' as in "I think there's something terribly wrong and unpleasant in your brainstem and attitude."

I meant 'you have a problem' as in "Oboy, MaGiC's here and now you're in for some serious Interrogating, like the way we all thought you wanted it, and now I'm running away."

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's something else entirely.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps