Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » For those of us who felt a little left out on the 14th. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: For those of us who felt a little left out on the 14th.
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just sounded cool to me.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???

How can a Necco-wafer be a destroyer of worlds? It could hurt you if someone threw one hard at you but...

[Ducks and runs -- a maneuver best (and instinctively) executed by those who've heard the sound of explosives detonating from waaay too close!]

------------------
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
-- William Pitt
Come Hither and Yawn...

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, a Necco wafer accelerated to a good fraction of lightspeed would certainly leave a dent.

------------------
"You are stupid and evil and do not know you are stupid and evil."
--
Gene Ray, Cubic

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How can I save my little boy from Oppenheimer's deadly toy."

~Sting, "Russians" on the Dream of the Blue Turtles album.

I always thought that Oppenheimer's saying that astonishing. Um, not what Sting said, rather "I have become death, destroyer of worlds."

------------------
Ohh, so Mother Nature needs a favor? Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts, and plagues and poison monkeys. Nature started the fight for survival and now she wants to quit because she's losing...well I say "Hard Cheese"!
~C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited February 24, 2000).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps