Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » STARFLEET CAPTAIN IN NEED OF HELP!!!!! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: STARFLEET CAPTAIN IN NEED OF HELP!!!!!
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I expect to be assassinated or something before the 24th century.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe even sooner, if you're not careful. :-)

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."
-They Might Be Giants, "They Might Be Giants"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank: I didn't guess. I knew

------------------
Star Trek: Leeds
Creator, Producer, Only Writer

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank,

Well, we CAN call it that. Do you want to be assassinated by gun or poison?

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NCC-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon: So, are we going to get any updates on how things went w/ Miss Heidi? Or did thing go w/ Miss Heidi, even?

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."
-They Might Be Giants, "They Might Be Giants"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd prefer assassination by nuclear device, actually.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But that wouldn't make you special, Frank, thousands of other people would be 'assassinated' too.

Don't you want to be unique?

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bullet in the head or molecular disintegration a la Duck Dodgers.

------------------
-At least I can get it up without biomechanical pumps.
-Try falling into a pit of lava, Moffy. Then see how horny you feel.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

...of the twenty-fifth-and-a-half century!

------------------
me: "I need a new sig..."
CC: "Well create one."
-why I don't have a real signature

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN,

I'll gladly give an update...

1) She wasn't at the Track meet today, she is still on Injured-Reserve status....

2) Last week, our schools Student Council sold Orange Crush pop that would be delivered to your 'crush' with an attached note (get it?). They were slated to be delivered last Thursday, but I don't think she got hers until this past Thursday. Reason why I think so, I saw it in our Physiology teachers refrigorator. Plus, before I went out of town Thursday, I saw it on her desk when I went in to check on what assignments I needed to make up....

Future updates will be posted as they become available.

------------------

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Enterprise
Member # 48

Frank,

Well, next time I go up to the hospital, I'll see if they have something in the nuclear medicine department that will work.....

------------------

-- Worf

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps