Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hey! I've got a job! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey! I've got a job!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"O, Knights Who Say... erm... Knights Who Until Recently Said Ni!..."

------------------
"To make the merry-go-round go faster, so that everyone needs to hang on tighter, just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."
-They Might Be Giants, "They Might Be Giants"

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Baloo, your gas only went up 50%??? Ours went up damn near 100% (From 79.9 cents/gallon one year ago at the cheapest place, to 1.579 dollars a gallon as of today.) This is ridiculous (

------------------
Man it's a real shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the deal's supposed to have been made to lower the gas prices again (which wouldn't be quite so high if the gov. didn't tax gasoline up the wazoo...), but we may not see that taking effect for a while, as the oil companies struggle to regain their obscene profit margins.

*there, I managed to sound like a conservative and a liberal in the same sentence!*

Anyway, I wish Baloo the best of hapiness in his job, even if it means it takes a bit longer to render and post my ships.

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps