Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Odo and the movie, "The Patriot" (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Odo and the movie, "The Patriot"
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... Okay, never mind. *L*

------------------
"I'm sick of you little girl and boy groups: all you do is annoy me, so I have been sent here to destroy you..."
-Eminem, "The Real Slim Shady"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik: I guess that means you don't keep in touch with him any more...

------------------
"One more day before the storm
At the barricades of freedom!
When our ranks begin to form
Will you take your place with me?"
--Enjolras, "One Day More," Les Miserables

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...I don't see anyone from camp, anymore. A pity, really...my sex life was so much more fun then. Hell, it EXISTED. I doubt he (Remy) would remember me if I happened to run into him, but I bet all I'd have t'say is, "we were at Killoleet together" & he'd know what I meant.

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"my sex life was so much more fun then. Hell, it EXISTED."

Didn't you say you were 8 or 9 years old when you were there?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Canadian bacon is called that because it's made from Canadians. And while I'm on the subject, could you people cut back on the fish and rodents and eat more fruits and berries? It would vastly improve your flavor, in my opinion." - Simon Sizer

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I did. Of course, I wentto summer camp every year from when I was 8 to 16. When I was 9, there was this 14-year-old girl from Utah...one day, we--yeah. Never mind.

------------------
"Do you know how much YOU'RE worth??.....2.5 million Woolongs. THAT'S your bounty. I SAID you were small fry..." --Spike Spiegel

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I think you're making a joke. I hope. Cause at age 9???

------------------
"Contact in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... more or less."
-Tal Celes "Good Shepard" http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7647/

[This message has been edited by Commander Paris (edited July 05, 2000).]

Shik
Member # 343

Ah...no, I'm not. And in the interest of decorum, I think this line of questioning should cease here. Publicly, that is. If you absolutely MUST know about this ("I must, I must...!"), then there's always email.

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, this is the Lounge, and we are a rather desperate lot.

This reminds me of that episode of Red Dwarf.

"I was so excited I nearly dropped my skateboard."

"Skateboard?! How old were you?"

"12."

------------------
But the dead only quickly decay. They don't go about being born and reborn and rising and falling like souffle. The dead only quickly decay.
--
Gothic Archies
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! For the love of God, Montressor!

Shik
Member # 343

Oh, well, in THAT case...!

Yeah, I was 9. And in the next 8 years, I was used an a nasty little sexual plaything. Maybe that's why since 1993, I've only had 3 short-term partners--the Universe is letting everyone else catch up.

Or maybe it's because I'm quite the poor grubby-looking bastard.

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"It is my supposition that the Universe is not only queerer than we imagine, it is queerer than we can imagine." -J.B.S. Haldane

------------------
"I'm sick of you little girl and boy groups: all you do is annoy me, so I have been sent here to destroy you..."
-Eminem, "The Real Slim Shady"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps