Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The origins of the smiley... REVEALED! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The origins of the smiley... REVEALED!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've made a slight improvement:

And I found that I have a transparency-corrected version of the razzanim:

Which is a good thing. Because, in attempting to fix the other one, I made it worse than Baloo's version:

------------------
"Why don't you go out and cross the boulevard while the lights are against you?"
-Groucho Marx to Chico Marx, Animal Crackers

[This message was edited by TSN on May 06, 1999.]

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that Groucho! May I have permission to copy it to my site for future access?

--Baloo

------------------
Technobabble Incorporated!
Taking technology to the edge...
...and pushing it over!
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* those are great...you guys must have some kind of really hi tech program to make them...or anyway...more hi tech than MS Gif Anim...*L* the one i have :*) Doubt anyone's seen a Vorta smiley, hm? :P Or at very least...a conniving smirk? *LOL*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo: Of course. Anyone can use my smileys. Hopefully, they'll get incorporated into the Forums when/if yours do... :-)

Weyoun: A Vorta, eh? Hm... I'll have to look into that... :-)
Oh, and I'm using Paint Shop Pro and its Animation Shop. I don't know about everyone else...

------------------
"Why don't you go out and cross the boulevard while the lights are against you?"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same thing I'm using. Quite a cost-effective package, eh?

------------------
No, I'm not cold. I'm just trying to pretend I don't want a cigarrette!
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Cost? Er... Um... *runs away*

Anyway, here's my start on a Vorta smiley, based off the RW Confused smiley. Unfortunately, I can't get the eys right, so he/she/it is blind for the time being...

------------------

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* not bad,TSN. :-) Paint shop pro, eh? :P I downloaded the trial version when my computer totally DIED right at finals last semester but I never tried the animation shop. Think I may copy some good software from my parents home computer this summer....if they have any,that is *L* presently i have the lowly MSPhotoEditor and MSPaint....pleeze...no need to laugh so loud *L*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps