Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » there has GOT to be a better hobby than this (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: there has GOT to be a better hobby than this
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to move me to England.

------------------
"...you know, Omega, there's a phrase you might want to look up. It goes something like "paranoid arrogant fuckwit who has more chance of ejaculating to the moon than he has of ever convincing a girl that he's a viable prospect for marriage." -PsyLiam, September 16, 2000 10:23 PM.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for me, I only approve of body modification rituals that are condoned by society at large.

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys heard of these new body modifications where they implant small plastic pieces in their body to add lumps and such where they want. They showed this guy on MSNBC (I think) that had lumps in his head, all sorts of green tattoos, and even had his toungh split down the middle. All to make him look more like a lizzard. There are some weird people out there.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's idiocy. Surgery just to look different. What I wouldn't mind, though, is a genetic code enhancing virus. Theoretically, you could make any cosmetic alterations you wanted, not to mention improved health, poison ducts under nails, built in knuckle-dusters, klingon forehead... ok, maybe that's going a bit far.

------------------
"Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
When I said I'd like to smash every tooth
In your head"
Bigmouth Strikes Again- The Smiths

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like a two-meter long fully flexible tail with a spikey club of bone at the end, that I could swing and flex and coil at will. And wreak havoc with, naturally.

------------------
Remember December '59
The howling wind and the driving rain,
Remember the gallant men who drowned
On the lifeboat, Mona was her name.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, you haven't got one? Loser...

------------------
"If the rope is a quarter of a Zeuslength in size, then the Defiant shalt most naturally be seven times the thirty-second part of a Zeuslength?"
-Boris Skrbic, 27-Sep-2000

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've already discussed my thoughts on this subject in another thread. Like bright warning markings on poisonous insects tell smart birds to stay away, Massive body modifications on humans tell smart potential MATES to stay away.

Still...

If I could get the full Wolverine treatment...

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want to be plotted by Rob Liefeld? And you're calling body piercing sick?

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but the WildCATS would occasionally drop in. And maybe Wildstorm, Wildman, Youngblood, Youngstrike, YoungCATS, CATSblood, Wildblood, Wildgopher, Younggopher, StrikeStrike, Wildstrike, YoungYoung, BloodyYoungStrike, StrikeyYoungBloody, BloodCats, WildChicken, StriketrikeStrikeyoung, bloodman, bloddygrifterstrike, and perhaps Deadpool. And Cable.

------------------
"...you know, Omega, there's a phrase you might want to look up. It goes something like "paranoid arrogant fuckwit who has more chance of ejaculating to the moon than he has of ever convincing a girl that he's a viable prospect for marriage." -PsyLiam, September 16, 2000 10:23 PM.

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Let's create the ultimate super group! The Fantastic 40!" MST3k

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

We had a similar story over here too. Girl has tongue pierced and loses two litres of blood. That's TWO litres. Didn't die though. Anyone else seen that guy with spikes sticking out of his skull? And only yesterday I saw someone on TV who had his tongue split down the middle to look like a reptile. That was about the grossest thing I've ever seen that was done on purpose. Ack.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robbie's not that bad. You could be plotted by post-1994 John Byrne. (Don't worry Brucie, nasty old John's gone away, and nice Mr Jenkins will look after you know. He's much nicer. Even if he seems desperate to use all of the characters he writes in Sentry. But that's okay, cause the art's neat. Even if it doesn't tie into other current storylines. And Read's looking a bit thin these days. I hope he's eating okay).

Brrr...Bryne...

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, First, but from what I've gathered lurking round here these past couple months, isn't your "you'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers" T-Shirt protective coloration enough?
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And me, thinking it was GOOD idea to get that 7o9 occular thingy over my eyebrow...

D'oh!!!!

------------------
"I�d say we have about three hours before we get a call from mister brain-bomb." - VIDROS

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it says: "You can HAVE my gun... assuming you can make it past the land mines."

To be honest, the only gun I own is a .22 rifle I use to kill carpenter bees. I'm SUCH a threat to public safety. It's my father whos the collector.

Bladed weapons. That's where REAL men go.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps