Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy Birthday Charles! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Charles!
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless he is different then most people he only has one opinion....

------------------
Well, it's done, yes, the deed is done.

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Charles!

(Sorry it's a day late...)

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone!

------------------
"Uh, Cody, what has the Mullah of Cappistan been smoking?"
"MILKSHAKES. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING MILKSHAKES!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, it may seem to you that Charles is avoiding answering the question. The question being, "how old are you". Now, there is a very good reason for this. And for the first time, I can reveal it.

Charles is actually a very advanced animatronic puppet, created by Simon and Frank, to pass the time while they waited for the swelling to go down. Charles has no more "lived" than a table has "lived". No, it's all a big joke by Sol and Frank to screw with our minds. The beard was added when, one day, during a particularly heavy accordian session, Frank's instrument flew out of his hand and smashed poor puppet-Charles in the face. They had to cover the damage some how, and, being the lazy sods they are, they just went into the shower and grabbed some hair from the plug-hole. The hair was applied using love, and Sol's home produced sticky-stuff (TM).

Jubes was obviously added to avoid suspicion. TSN, jealous of all over men everywhere for "getting it on", deceided to make his own female puppet. He did plan to marry her, but one morning, when he awoke, he found that poor puppet-Jubes had gone, and only the smell of curry remained. Shorty after, puppet-Jubes ended up at Sol's house. Simon opened the door to get her, and inadvertantly ran her through. He eventually managed to pick her up by walking backwards, but his enormous trousers got caught on a nail, and he went flying. Puppet-Jubes landed on puppet-Charles, and Simon, recognising the true love in their blank, souless eyes, couldn't bring himself to seperate them.

And that is how watches are made.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um ... wow.

So Charles is a robot, huh? Explain alot ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Rated 7 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! Animatronic puppet. Not robot. If I'd have meant robot I'd have said robot. But I didn't. I said "animatronic puppet". Which, you'll notice, is different from saying "robot". They are different words.

No wonder you lot found the ballots so confusing.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROTFLMAO!!!!*

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, like Liam said, robot...

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the Female Animatronic Puppet mark I (dubbed "Jubilee") was a bit defective. It started removing its clothing randomly w/ an alarming frequency, even when such action was inappropriate. That's why I had to create the Female Animatronic Puppet mark II (dubbed "LOA"). The only problem w/ that one was a warped theology circuit. The blueprints have gone missing, and I fear Omega has taken them. If this is so, we can expect to soon see an army of Liz clones serving Omega as their irrational lord and master. Be afraid...

I'm currently working on the Female Animatronic Puppet mark III. Work is progressing slowly. So far, all I have are the important bits. Not much for a night out. But a night in... That's another story entirely...

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Do you think he will include the logic circut?

------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What makes you think that all the messages you see from Liz aren't really all from different clone incarnations?

*evil laughter*

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"WE ARE THE LOA'S.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.
AND YOU WILL LIKE IT. A LOT."

------------------
"The purple elephants have conquered my pants! Weasels to the rescue!!!" ~TSN, Oct. 23, 2000

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

mmmmmmmmmmm, okay

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Liz attracts more than just Chaos... hordes and hordes of prepubescent boys too, no matter what age they are.

------------------
"I'm not like George Bush. If he wins or loses, life goes on. I will do anything to win." - Al Gore, Newsweek, 1999

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

And exactly how many 40 year-old prepubescent boys are there?

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps