Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hello (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello
Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.

Just wanted to pop by and see what's been going on. And if you don't know me, I used to be an old poster here by the RL name of Jordan. :-) And those of you who DO remember me, i'm baaaaack!

So, what all have I missed, eh?

Quatre

------------------
"Omae o korusu..." - Heero Yuy

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, welcome back, Jordan. I remember being a little concerned over the nature of your final post. I trust things are all going well for you?

------------------
"I finally see that what we thought was a fun way to celebrate our love was really an expression of hostility and disrespect toward Jesus."
--
Bill Metz, in The Onion
Read chapter TWO of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Now with 30% more plot.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. And I don't remember what I was going thru in my life the last time I posted here. Not that it matters much now, it's all behind me. Now for all the stuff that's in front of me, well, that's a whole different kind of animal.

Quatre

------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! It'll be fun to watch as you grow up and mature into seniorness.
Look out around the time of being plain "member", though. All the new hormones might get the best of you.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

I think i'm already there...well, not by the number of posts i've posted, obviously. By the way, i'm a HUGE Dune fan.

Quatre

------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I kinda sensed that in the other thread. We need more of that here!

The upcoming PC-game "DUNE: Emperor" could be good. Maybe I'll start a thread when it's gone gold.

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited December 07, 2000).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JORDAN!!!!!

Why not post under your old name?

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Jordan! Give us an ICQ sometime, ok?

------------------
"I'm not like George Bush. If he wins or loses, life goes on. I will do anything to win." - Al Gore, Newsweek, 1999

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan!!!!!

*huggles* I've missed you SOOOOOOOOO much! How's life for ya, sweets? You'd better hang around now that you've come back, or else I'll get ya! I wuv you!!!!!!!!!!!

~LOA

------------------
"The purple elephants have conquered my pants! Weasels to the rescue!!!" ~TSN, Oct. 23, 2000

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, man. Good to still see you alive and kicking.

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!! Jordan, good to see you around!! Must be, what two years or so now?

You to Sieg!! I haven't seen you in ages either.

Next thing you know, RW and DW will be back.

(Kosh/The Excalibur/Kruge/ET)

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DW? The little sister from the "Arthur" books? *LOL*

I'm guessing you meant "DT", yes? :-)

------------------
"I suppose it's possible my mother is a product of my imagination, but that raises more questions than it solves, really."
-Simon Sizer, 4-Dec-2000

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark Wing duck????

------------------
Well, it's done, yes, the deed is done.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

Well, thanks to all who are glad i'm back. Truth be told, Charles convinced me to do it. *hee* So if I screw up - BLAME the Mullah of Cappistan! *L* (I NAMED him that, BTW)

As for where i've been, well to break it all down succinctly - Got sick, got better, moved to a new house, did a bit of traveling (Has some more to do BTW), met some other people, fought with J&S a lot (long story), did some writing, did some acting, started a rocketry group, did some more traveling, screwed up my personal life a bit and decided finally it be HIGH time to come out of the shadows again - so to speak.

Any questions?

Quatre.

------------------

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

Gomen...*sweatdrop*

I forgot to mention that I have ICQ. If any of ya'll wanna add me, do so.

Quatre.

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps