Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Hello (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I've always wanted to use this line, now I get to...

It's a mobile suit! It's a Gundam!

*KABOOM*

And welcome back.

------------------
Kang/Kodos in '04!

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't DW RW's brother?

------------------
"Solipsism, like other absurdities of the professional philosopher, is a product of too much time wasted in library stacks between the covers of a book, in smoke-filled coffeehouses (bad for the brains) and conversation-clogged seminars. To refute the solipsist or the metaphysical idealist all that you have to do is take him out and throw a rock at his head: if he ducks he's a liar."
--Edward Abbey

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rutger's brother is Eelke.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm guessing you meant "DT", yes? :-)

(Brain Fart) Oh, yeah, that's it. (/Brain Fart)

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See! You're already Junior! It all passes too fast...*sob*

You know I only meant your statusline. 'Tis like starting a fresh new game of Diablo or Tie Fighter and paving your way through the early ranks. Feels good.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's another thing I LOVE! Tie Fighter. I totally aced that sucker. Unfortunatly, it won't play on my new comp! *WAHHHH!*

Oh well.

Quatre

------------------
"Omae o korusu..." - Heero Yuy

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I know how that goes. I've got the original 3.5" floppy versions of X-Wing and Tie Fighter, but neither will run. Guess those boys at MS were right. "Ah, we don't need to have DOS support. No one plays those old games, anyway." Well, maybe that's 'cause WE CAN'T!

Ah, well. There's always the collectors edition pack, or the Trilogy...

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, no clue who you were/are around here, but then no one here has any clue of me either (except Kosh who's not a frequent poster).

Small pointless tidbit- I used to live in P-Cola. Only a year though, still have a good friend I talk with who grew up there.

------------------
[6th Sense] I see dumbass people [/6th Sense]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the song "Pensacola".

"Like waves in which you drown me, shouting"

------------------
"I finally see that what we thought was a fun way to celebrate our love was really an expression of hostility and disrespect toward Jesus."
--
Bill Metz, in The Onion
Read chapter TWO of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Now with 30% more plot.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TLE: Cool. We'll talk sometime, i'm sure.

Sol: Never heard it.

Quatre.

------------------

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Tie Fighter as well, but it gets a bit ridiculous when you can fly an A-wing into battle against 50 Tie Advanced and come out without a scratch. Try X-Wing Vs. Tie Fighter for some real challenge.

------------------
"Baby. The other, other white meat." Fat Bastard.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The newer "X-Wing - Alliance" is better. Aand much more beautiful! To fly the new YT-2000 is truly a treat!

I'm real tired of them LucasArts-sellouts, though. First they scrap "Episode I: Obi-Wan", then they totally ignore "Star Wars Starfighter" for the PC. It's all PS2 nowadays for them. Grrr...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited December 12, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang on, how can you fly an A-Wing against 50 TIE Advanced on TIE Fighter. Unless I'm drasctically mis-remembering one of my favourite games of all time, you flew baddie ships in TIE Fighter. And the baddies didn't tend to have A-Wings.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

For real. And A-wings are difficult to kill unless you get right up on em' and nail them almost point blank.

At least that's how I do it.

Quatre.

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Lucasarts is releasing another X-Wing/TIE Fighter/X-Wing Alliance collection sometime soon.

------------------
"I finally see that what we thought was a fun way to celebrate our love was really an expression of hostility and disrespect toward Jesus."
--
Bill Metz, in The Onion
Read chapter TWO of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Now with 30% more plot.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps