Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » QOTD - 3.18.99 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: QOTD - 3.18.99
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Quote Of The Day)
"This is Star Trek. Nobody's dead until the franchise is." - Bradley Thompson, in tonight's TrekWeb Chat.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then no-one is ever dead....

------------------
"Those are tonight's headlines.....
God, I wish they weren't."
- Everyday THE DAY TODAY!

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope someone reminded him of Judzia!

------------------
Here I Come To Save The Day : Mighty Mouse

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was shortly before he all-but-confirmied the Odo rumor... As they're not doing a movie, they can kill anyone they want. (Paraphrased)

------------------

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM SPOILER GOD

FEAR MY WRATH

RUMOURS ABOUT THE DEATH OF ODO HAVE NOT CIRCULATED WIDELY AND CAN THEREFORE BE CONSIDERED AS STILL HAVING SPOILER POTENTIAL

THE CAPPS WRETCH SHOULD HAVE ANTICIPATED LIKELY DIRECTIONS THIS DISCUSSION WOULD TAKE AND PLACED A WARNING IN THE THREAD TITLE. HIS PENANCE SHALL BE TO CALMLY ACCEPT THE DESIGNATION 'CHUCKY' FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be fair, CC just said 'the Odo rumour' YOU Spoler God, on the other hand, actually said 'death of' Therefore I think you should have to suffer the indignity of getting called 'Lee Titmouse' for the weekend.

What do you you think Chuckie? (for that is how it is spelt, so there!

------------------
'Lasts longer than any other type of milk does dog's milk.'
'Why's that Hol?'
'No bugger'll drink it'
Holly and Lister.

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

*ahem* Lee, shut the hell up, OK? I'm getting sick of this routine of yours. if you don't like the fact that I ACCIDENTALLY, and IN A HURRY forgot to add a spoiler line, well TELL ME THAT, don't go off on some effing tirade about spoilers.
</RANT>!!

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blows whistle* Whoa whoa whoa...take it the flameboard, lads...*waves his nightstick* Don't be makin me use this on ye.

------------------
"You bellowed?" - Black Arachnia - Agenda

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus wept. It was a JOKE, for fuck's sake. That's all it was, a joke. Oh, never mind, I'm pissed off with the whole thing. Let me know when you develop a sense of humour.
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

I detected no trace of humor in that posting. None. Nadda.

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever anyone refers to you in association with the name "Chucky," CC, it's going to be a joke.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Dead End: "If we surrender our energon we're doomed."
Breakdown: "And if we don't we're doomed too."
Dead End: "Face it. We're doomed."

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except, of course, when it isn't.

Chuckie.

------------------
Carpe Canem!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess this is why it says moderator under my name.

New rule. You are hereby required to laugh in a hearty and audible manner after reading any and all posts, whether they are jokes or not. I don't care if you sound like a giggling schoolgirl who's been into the ether. It'll be good for you in the long run.

Second new rule: If anyone wants to comment on the original post, feel free. Anything else does not belong here.

And it's Jadzia.

------------------
"I'll turn everything around and confuse you. I'll fix it so you can't remember what was true."
--
They Might Be Giants

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sense of humour, eh? Personally, I've got a sense of humor, but I'm still working on that humour thing... :-)

So, let's see the Woodchuck and the Titmouse duke it out! *gets punched by both* Oy... *falls over*

------------------
"You're a looney."
-Graham Chapman, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My my what tension. =). I propose a toast, to the last man standing!

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps