Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Cults (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cults
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, as we all know, there are several "cults" on these forums. However, there's no official rosters or member lists, so I figure we can start one here...

Cult of Curry: Daryus, Me, TSN, Lee, Orion Syndicate, lots of other people (post here to be included)

Cult of Dr. Pepper: Siegfried, anyone else?

Cult of TMBG: Sol, Me, TSN, probably Jubilee, anyone else?

Cult of Transformers: Me, Liam, Krenim, Monty, and I suppose Jeff Raven, Bryce, and Goffy.

Cult of Cranberry Juice: Elim, Me (Hopefully others)

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not wish to be included in any list of cults. The word cult connotes for me the Jonestown Massacre and the recent Hale Bopp Massacre. And I believe the word should not be used in a reference, even if it is a good reference. Perhaps a better word is clique or worshippers or followers. Anything but cult.
IP: Logged
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can confirm my memebership of the Cult of Transformers, and have picked out a sexy vehicle mode and a beast mode for myself. (A fox of course )

In addition, I am paid up as a memebr of the

Cult of the Post-doubler
We are everywhere, and have touched all of you at one time or another!

Cult of Cherry coke
It LIVES!

Cult of Cheese & Branston Pickle sandwiches
Thanks to our Kingsmill bread advert featuring the mighty C&P sarnie, our ranks have increased one thousandfold!

Cult of British Posters
Myself, Lee, Liam, MaGiC and the SM. All united in our quest to once more reclaim this forum for the British Empire! GMT! GMT!

Cult of Male Student Emancipation
We lobby society to introduce strict laws to govern female students at Universities. They will be barred by law and statute from having boyfriends outwith the populace of their own university as this is clearly unfair.

Al new recruits form a line please...

------------------
"You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak."

- Chris Morris, Brass Eye

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trinculo: Eh, you're no fun.

------------------
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

[This message was edited by The Shadow on May 12, 1999.]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*notices Trinculo scampered in while I was composing my post*

In the UK "Cult is referred to most often in regards of "Cult TV". I'm happy with the word.

And there's no such thing as the "Hale-Bopp massacre". Hape-Bopp is a Comet named after Hale & Bopp. Neither they, nor the comet murdered anybody. The Heaven's Gate group killed themselves for insane reasons best known to their deluded selves.

Now, who wants to join my post-doubling cult?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

I might. I don't know yet...

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

I might. I don't know yet...

------------------

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*glares at Cult of Male Student Emancipation* What's wrong with looking for guys at other universities if there's no GOOD ones left at my OWN school? *L* I think Jubes will agree with me on this one...right sis? *L*

*nudges Jeff* ;-)

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Chants) Curry, Curry, Curry!!!!
May join TMBG after i hear some more, like what little I've heard.
Will Follow The Foxy One to the end of the Earth, or to the nearest Pub, which ever comes first.(except the Chery Coke thing, Vile!)

------------------
INSURRECTION

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

Cherry Coke is negotiable. Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew can be used instead.

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must sadly admit that my cult is going nowhere fast. Come on! It's the only healthy cult on the list!

I would like to consider myself a member of the Cult of Curry. I just had one bad experience! I'm cured now, people!

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, don't forget the Cult of The Omnipresent Almighty Board with a Nail in It! We must be ever vigilant, should the hated Post-Eater ever return! :-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I officially sign up for the Cult of TMBG, The Cult of Dr. Pepper, and the Cult of Cranberry Juice (just so happens it's my fav breakfast drink).

I would like to consider myself an honorary member of the Cult of British Posters because I have an undeniably believable British accent and have picked up some of the lingo as well.

I also put forth the Cult of SexGoddess worshippers, which as far as I know includes Myself and Lee.

------------------
28 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*

Simon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Cranberry-Rasberry juice count for the Cranberry Cult, if so then I'm a member. (I go through about 8 litres a week of the stuff)
IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eight litres a week! That's about my average too! Yes, it counts! Welcome, bienvenue, velkomen, whatever you prefer!

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps