Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Cults (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cults
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am a Transformer cultist!

*Picks up energon cubes with his friends and absorbs them into his chest*

"AAAAAaaaaaawwwwww........ I feel like taking on Unicron now, anyone with me?"

*Dead Silence*

btw, I just made a new TF thread, so... reply alot, ok!

------------------
I need help with getting a new sig. file, graduation, my girlfriend, my college junk. Ugh! I just need help.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 100% behind the Cult of Male Student Emancipation. I shall be lobying parliment immedietly.

How about the cult of anti-censorchip-by-stupid-GMTV-regarding-Beast-Wars-and-Sky-regarding-The-Simpsons.

I could have put extra effort in there and made that a rude word.

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty, I'll proudly join your British Posters club if only I was British or honourarily so. I do want a GMT time zone!

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add Jay to the Cult of TMBG. I'm sure he would agree.

------------------
"You hear about 'constitutional rights,' 'free speech,' and the 'free press.' Every time I hear these words I say to myself, 'That man is a Red!!...' You never hear a real American talk like that!"
--
Mayor Frank Hague, Jersey City

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget Baloo's Chocolate Cult...

I suppose I'm a member of the Curry Cult, being second deciple and all...

And as for the Transformer cult, I'm not a member...its more a fascination for me...not a cult.

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, gee...buy a couple of disks, start listening to the brain-washed teachings of Yogi Sol System, and now I'm in a cult!!

Great, what will my parents think? I wonder if they will send one of those cult rescue groups out after me. I wonder when I should start selling flowers at LAX to support out cults' move to Ecuador to live off of the kind support of the local population and where we will weave baskets out of the reeds we find buy the river to sell in Quito to make pesos so that we can send away for mail ordered versions of the latest John and John material so that we too can damn the post office when the material is late.

------------------
We sell forbidden objects from places men fear to tread.
We also sell frozen yogurt, which I call "Frogurt"!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we forgetting the Cult of First of Two for Dictator?

Members known:

First of Two
Excalibur
?

Then there's the Cult of the Sex Goddess

Members known:
Virtually everyone. Especially those who deny it.

I'll be in the TMBG Cult.

I am also a member of a splinter group of the Board-with-a-nail-in-it Cult, known as the Baseball-bat-with-spikes-driven-through Cult.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ecuador? No no no. Our holy land is New York City.

------------------
"You hear about 'constitutional rights,' 'free speech,' and the 'free press.' Every time I hear these words I say to myself, 'That man is a Red!!...' You never hear a real American talk like that!"
--

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bow before my Sexiness!

*GRIN*

------------------
27 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd wonder where I'd fit in.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff Raven: That's Chocolate, if you please.

------------------
If God Himself walks up to you and tells you to found a new religeon, ask for some I.D.
You're probably talking to an imposter.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about the Cult of Lesser Seen Trek Races?

Myself, Sol (big Tholian man here) and Krenim. Daryus has been known to have a more than cursory affiliation as well... ;-)

------------------
"I haven't done any research, but I think the Defiant is 170m."
-Frank Gerratana

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proposes a Cult of The Beatles.

------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

I even designed a Tholian interceptor...but it didn't look very good.

But they feature prominently in my first ever fan fiction opus!

------------------
--

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a fan of the Tzenkethi, myself. Though, I think they qualify more as a never-seen race... :-)

*joins Jay's Beatle's Cult* I even happen to have "Helter Skelter" stuck in my head right now. No Charles Manson jokes, thankyouverymuch... *L*

Oh, and I thought I was your vice-dictator, First! How'd you forget me?! And was that Board Cult splinter group pun intentional? *L*

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps