Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Some quacks (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some quacks
Red Quacker
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Originally posted by Tahana Mosa:

---------
RQ: I just tried to defend your ass over at the Trekbbs. Apparently they are not too pleased with your visit here.
---------

After reading your post, I went over to the Neutral Zone to check it out for myself. Frankly, I am not shocked by their behavior. The illogical behavior of moderators like Dan at TrekBBS is becoming something of an institution (although most moderators have stated that they want me to return).

Consider the situation logically. If I am posting frequently on the Flare forums, what do the TrekBBS people have to lose? I doubt very much that moderators like Dan would post here anyway, since they have no power here and go to BBS's simply for said power. In fact, the people of TrekBBS who dislike me have much to *gain* by my presence here. You see, as long as I post here, I can't be posting a message over there. Also, if I am here often, it makes it less likely that I would fabricate a new account at TrekBBS and start 'trolling,' as they have predicted many times. (It should be noted that no such 'mysterious visitor' ever started trouble at TrekBBS, thereby proving that I was never there to start trouble.)

Those people *really* need to get a reality check. Unfortunately, I am no longer there to provide them with one.

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
::stopping::

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited March 05, 2001).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RQ: Fine. You have your own opinions on this, I have mine. Now the horse is dead. Let's move on.

JeffK: I hate to say this but please Jeff, STOP.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Red Quacker
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Re: Tashina Mosa:

-------------
RQ: Fine. You have your own opinions on this, I have mine. Now the horse is dead. Let's move on.
-------------

You have your opinions? If so, I have not heard them. I do not *require* you to spell them out, but if you would, I'd appreciate it--just so we are both on the same page, so to speak. You will find that I am willing to listen to others' opinions and am open to new possibilities, unlike the moderators and administrators at TrekBBS who refuse to listen to anything but their own cultish self-verifying nonsense sending down them an eternal spiral which can only end in the destruction and ultimate oblivion derived from all similar forrays into the insatiable decadence-seeking, hedonist lifestyles based solely upon the corruption of worthless, parasitic dictators who are there only to satisfy their own lust for power. I didn't mean to bring up the TrekBBS administration again, but I thought they would provide a good illustration.

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

------------------
I DO NOT ENJOY BOTH GENDERS!!!
Ultra Magnus

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The horse is dead. I will not discuss this in this forum. If you want, you can e-mail me at [email protected] so I will give you my opinions.

Sol, Daryus, Frank, Tim, or CC: I think it is time to place the lock on. I'd also ask for the "do not bring this up again" rule to be in effect.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See, the funny thing here is, I can honestly say I care more about the average rainfall in Paraguay than I do about this entire discussion. As much as it may shock certain parties to learn, this is all entertainment. Now, because I am wise beyond my years and gifted with a sort of electronic intuition I can see exactly where this is going.

I'm not going to lock this thread. I'm simply going to ask everyone to kindly let the subject drop. If that can't be done than locks will be forthcoming. But I don't suppose they are necessary, are they, for we are all reasonable, loving people with rich, full lives, are we not? Good, good.

Don't reply.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

As I said in the other thread.

I haven't read this entire thing, but I think it's pretty obvious what it's talking about.

I don't care what happened at the other forums. You're welcome to be here as long as you behave.

But the instant you start trouble, you will be forcefully removed.

This thread serves no further purpose and is closed.

Please do not bring this subject back up.

------------------
"Babies are squirmy, ugly, dirty, smelly, and noisy. They'd offend all five of my senses if I had any reason to lick one..."
-- TSN, 2001.01.11 23:27, PhoenixChat

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps