Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Is the destroyer of forums back again....? (Page 8)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Is the destroyer of forums back again....?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't? I'm sure we've been gently winding him up about it since he came back. I remember we got a hilarious joke out of something he said about his boyfriend a few weeks ago. It was brilliantly funny. I've forgotten it now, but it was class. Definetly.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly thought he was a woman.

That sounds bad doesn't it, no matter which way you take it?

That's not to say that I take it any old way, or Mr. Winner, but, but...

*runs away*

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people soooooo need to get a clue. *LOL*

So I don't look all that masculine IRL. Big whoop. That's not the reason why Mark and I are so "close".

Eh. I'll shut up now.

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cannot risk the chance of missing major disgustion humor, sorry*

That's because your p_n_s fits in his b_m!

Buy some vowels.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Ummy-chops, it's the other way around. *BLUSH!*

Not that YOU needed to know that, but still...

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck, You're fucking right. Fucking I fucking didn't fucking need to fucking know that. Nor did I fucking want to. Ugh.

You make me sick.

Piss off.

All of you are gay and lesbian.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Member # 239

So did The Cappsian Powerup decimate this forum because of St. Patrick's day, or because it was thread 1701?

------------------

-Darkstar

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

Well you seemed confused, UM. So I clarified matters for you. *L*

As for this green shit...

Ugh. Somebody fix it please. It's really getting ANNOYING.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's okay. It does look like radioactive puke though.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's an imaginative description. I wonder who would drink nuclear waste? (wessel?)

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

People who live near Chernobyl, perhaps?

------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, living in Chernobyl would probably increase someone's urge to drink industrial waste.
You got me riding that wagon, Popsie.

Member # 239

Living next to Chernobyl would also increase their urge to have DEFORMED BABIES!

------------------

-Darkstar

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Who would be colourblind and therefor(-e?) not able to see the green, which could by now be mistakenly interpreted as radioactive puke. Especially after prolonged exposure to it.

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

ALL YOUR RADIOACTIVE, TWO-HEADED MUTANT CHILDREN ARE BELONG TO US!

------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps