Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Help with Photoshop 6

Author Topic: Help with Photoshop 6
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goddamn gradient tool has gone missing!!! I just used it yesterday, and it just disappeared after I installed the Photoshop patch. The ruler's missing, too. How the hell do I get it back?

I had this problem with Illustrator's paintbrush and pencil tools, too, which reappeared after I installed a patch.

------------------
"Silence is the language god speaks, and everything else is a bad translation."
--Father Thomas Keating

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, nevermind, I just found my gradient tool. But what I said about the Illustrator missing a paintbrush was true.

------------------
--Father Thomas Keating

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blinks*

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AARGH!!!!!!! I NEED PHOTOSHOP!

I have it on my computer, but I need to reformat... BIG time..... if I do that though, I'll lost Photoshop, seeing that the copy I had originally is no longer in my posession..... Nnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!!!! So now, I wait until the day that I can buy myself a copy of Photoshop 6 and then reformat...... oh, and what a long wait it is.............

Aside from that, I canna help you..... sorry!!!!

~LOA

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been my experience with this here application, that if you double click on the Gradient tool on the floating tool bar, you get the gradient tool box to come a floating in.

As to the Ruler, with Photoshop, you should be able to score that with a View and go to Show Ruler.

------------------
The negotiations have failed. Shoot him!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited March 14, 2001).]

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

LOA: Two words: Yahoo Auctions. I got my *copy* for $35.

------------------
--Father Thomas Keating

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps