Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » You have no cast... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You have no cast...
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently someone's developed a new infatuation...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No more than you, Mr. "I live a block away from his childhood home, and once I snuck into his backyard, and saw Rolphy showering through an open window. Talk about Swedish Balls. Whooo....".

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm, never saw that reply.
*sighs* Well, that's gonna cost you a testicle. My trusty Pinrut No-Dachi will meet you well! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!!

Staying on the "AYBABTU"-theme, and the movie-topic, have you guys seen "PatLabor - The Movie"? Where E. Hoba had constructed the new Labor-OS, the H.O.S?
When they boot up the system, the screen says "H.O.S Version 1.0 - FOR ALL LABORS"!!!

I just bought the double movie box-set, man that Oshii knows his stuff. Well, I would've liked to see more action scenes, especially in "PatLabor 2", they only fought three little tanks. But I'm in it now, and won't stop until I've seen the original series (POS?). There ARE more action scenes in the series, right?

Can anyone tell me if "Patlabor - The New Files" was any good? Was Noa Izumi still there? She must be the cutest thing I've ever seen (not that I've seen that much Anime).

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited April 01, 2001).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps