Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Stupid BIRD! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stupid BIRD!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a primary soulbond of mine that you're tempting there, Nimboid...better watch yourself.

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH NO! Attack of the crazy guy with voices in his head! RUN NIMROD!

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik: G'Kar is your soulbond?

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of many. He's part of the primary three--him, Delenn, & Kosh. Then there's the "triad of evil:" Smilla, Proximo, & Galen. There's more than those 6...about 16 or 17 overall. I just had Nash Bridges & Adam show up recently.

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delenn & G'Kar, I can see. I like them two as well. But Kosh? Hmmm.

I guess if I think about it, mine would prolly be Vanyel Ashkevron (From Mercedes Lackey's Harold Mage books), Quatre Raberba Winner (duh) and *hee* Harry Potter.

Evilness? Hmmm...Definetly Draco Malfoy. (Also from HP) He's so devilishly groovey , Bester (I dunno why - he's just so DAMN HATEABLE!) and I think that's it.

But above all of them would be my sweety, Mark. Who's still offline, dammit.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Shik
Member # 343

Yes, I've been thinking about Bester a lot lately, especially as the term "mundane" has been coming into usage more & more by me lately. But that's not grounds for an SB.

And, uh, I don't think you can SB a real person.

------------------

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there are rules for having imaginary friends talk to you in your mind.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 29, 2001).]

Shik
Member # 343

...says the guy who likes to order cavity searches. Found any brainclouds lately? Heh...

------------------

Member # 239

Three! And they're not Colorless and Green! BUT RED! And they let me keep what I find. Reno, Here I come! Garbageman says I should eat them, but I shout at him and he gives me endorphines.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 29, 2001).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, when did me = gay? Not that I wouldn't be flattered by the offer, of course. And the flowers were lovely. But I'm all about the ladies.

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As his "Pick the Voice" file famously attested.

This Smilla, would it be Miss, Feeling for Snow?

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Shik, you're a funny guy, that's for sure.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and for the sake of topic, DON' HOIT THE BOID!!!

------------------

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually have the clip of the rabbit being exploded (best way to describe it really) by that race car. Unfortunately, the original site seems to have taken it down and I don't have time to upload it right now. I will later (along with that screen cap of Spaceball One for Nimrod ).

------------------
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that she studied for a blood test.

Nim
Member # 205

Woopee! I thought Krenim had deterred you.

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps