Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Stupid BIRD! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stupid BIRD!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, out of "goth-dressing gay wicca", you only correct us on the gay part?

I do notice Simon, that you've never bothered to correct us on the actual size of your main weapon of war.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as we all know, if there's one thing Simon isn't, it's a liar.

A layer, of course. But certainly not a liar...

------------------
"Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. � Believe in nothing..."
-Tool, �nima

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Lee, that would be Miss Jaspersen. And "funny" how, Nimbulus?

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, I've just been lazy (or just too busy)about the screen cap. I should get time tonight to put the movie in, find the scene and make the capture and post it with the exploding Easter Bunny footage.

------------------
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that she studied for a blood test.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got one that is even worse than the baseball meets Dove incedent. During the Olympic opening cerimonies (I can't remember which Olympics it was.) They had already lit the olympic torch and were about to reralese the Doves. Once the doves were realesed they all decided to commit suicide by flying into the Olympic flame! The crowd was over come by flying, flaming doves all over the place, one by one crashing into the ground when the flames got to be to much for the little birds. It was sad......but funny!

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

[This message has been edited by MIB (edited March 31, 2001).]

IP: Logged
Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, it appears my DVD won't let me save taken screen caps. grr I don't know why. One cool side effect however is that I can save it as a file, then open the image and watch the movie via the jpg, gif, bmp, whatever format.

------------------
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that she studied for a blood test.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps