Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Man-Train punctuation. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Man-Train punctuation.
Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it is NOT.

Some people may engage in that kind of risky behaviour but it most certainly NOT my "bag".

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I really am in the dark. Must have missed a meeting, or not gotten CC'ed in on a memo. I have a few horrible theories about what it means, but know that for the most part you lot are far too innocent to have considered such things. 8)

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I should point out that it was UM who bought the Man Train into our lives, so the innocence thing doesn't really apply. It's more "warped evilness".

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have a few horrible theories about what it means, but know that for the most part you lot are far too innocent to have considered such things. 8)

I think you have the idea. Unfortunatly, i get this picture of guys hooked together "organicly".

------------------
Witty Remark

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I say the man train == HOT SWEATEY HOMMOEROTIC ORGIE SEXX0R!!!11!!111!, would you get the idea?

------------------
"Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. � Believe in nothing..."
-Tool, �nima

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wondered what it was, too. Now, I'm not so sure I wanted to find out, though.

Thank you, for filling my mind with that totally disgusting idea. Thank (insert name of desired deity here) I already had dinner.

Time to initiate the Purging Protocol. Never thought I'd ever need to use it, but this forum seems to increase the rate of mental decay.

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

[This message has been edited by The_Evil_Lord (edited March 30, 2001).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purge, heh. Just saw Patlabor or the first time, man that redhead's cute...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps