Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Tito flies but I stay grounded... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tito flies but I stay grounded...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. People drive behind you and think "He has a Gundam he could pilot, and yet he drives around in an ordinary car. He must be really cool."

And of course, they don't think: "What the hell's a Gundam?"

(Although, actually, the first thought I had was that Gundam's aren't cars. But that's just me. )

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!? You're british, you're supposed to be vague! That was 'Stallone'!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniel: Yep. Got the bumper sticker but sadly the licence plate doesn't say "Sandrock". I wish it did tho...

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little sister is into model rockets.... she's kind of a nerd. Not to say that YOU are, Jordan, but she REALLY is! I still love her though, and this space obsession she has is going to take her somewhere someday..... I don't think she'll make it INTO space, but she'll still make a difference..... *smile* Too bad she'll never have a social life though... *L*

~LOA

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, never relized that Quatre lives in Pensacola until he said Navarre Beach. I use to live on the Naval Air Station as well as went to Pensacola High School.

------------------
"Let me ask you something, Mr. Garibaldi, a purely philosophical question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid do you think I am anyway?" - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, Hobbes.

Yup. I live here in P-Cola. Have been here for almost 5 years this September. I've been out to NAS loads of times but I didn't go to P-Cola High.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps