Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Offroad - BUGGER THE WORLD! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Offroad - BUGGER THE WORLD!
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if you are wondering...there IS a dorsal phaser strip.

------------------
Re: Russia in WWII

"Hey, we butchered Poles! Thats OK."
- DT.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought those were window heaters... On the jeep too.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, well.

------------------

- DT.

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aah, Kirk old friend, it's very cold in space...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a dorsal phaser strip on my Jeep too!

And a quantum torpedo launcher, also.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

Jeff - no worries. Like an eat in curry place in the back of it too?

------------------

- DT.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather a beer keg, methinks

Speaking of which, I got pulled over last night while working by a cop who, apparently, was so f***ing bored, he yelled at me for having my highbeams on. They weren't ... he yelled at me for having my headlights aimed too high.

::sigh::

I guess it's good to live in an area where the cops are so bored.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

Did you tell him a joke? Most cops I know love a dirty joke. That would have saved ya

------------------

- DT.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

No, although I did consider telling him he was a fuckin' moron ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a slightly more dangerous thing to say.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

That would have got a giggle, I'm sure. ;0

------------------

- DT.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

And a ticket, no doubt.

I did throw a pizza at the asshole driving down York Rd. with his lights off at midnight though. That was fun.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could you waste a pizza like that? I hope it wasn't pepperoni and sausage or I'd have to kill ya.

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

"Large Pepperoni, extra cheese."
How I hate that clich�.
My current favourite pizza, although it's been a while, has jalap�no, green chili, garlic sauce, artichoke, mushrooms, onions, fillet of beef and sourcream on it. I like to eat pizza, not a big cheese sandwich.

------------------
"Babies haven't any hair;
old men's heads are just as bare;
between the cradle and the grave
lies a haircut and a shave."

Samuel Hoffenstein

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

It was a small works. The bitch wasn't home (who the fuck orders pizza when they're not home?), so it got tossed at some a-hole driving down the road with no regard for the lanes and an apparent ignorance to what "headlights" are.

But it did have pepperoni and sausage on it. And mushroom, green pepper, onion, ham and black olives, too.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps